There was another comment thinking it was a Bullard also, but it disappeared.

The reason I don't think it's a Bullard is because the Bullard action is lengthened because they fit in a sort of rolling breech block. That pushes the hammer way back on the tapering tang part of the receiver and the rolling block shows nearly as much as the hammer does. On this rifle, the hammer is down and is seated into receiver where it is full breech height. The trigger on this rifle is also in a common position just ahead of the main body of the hammer, on Bullards the trigger appears to be behind the hammer.

It could have been altered, but I think Bullard lever rifles usually have a steel forend cap, but not a barrel band which it looks like this rifle has. The hammer spur also has the look of how a Winchester one is shaped and angled. With the pistol grip stock, that looks checkered, likely a shotgun style buttplate, this rifle may be showing special order features and it wouldn't be out of the question that a short magazine was specified.

I don't know what it is, but it doesn't seem to have the typical Bullard lever rifle layout and proportions.