June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
6 members (Jimmy W, Tim in PA, Roundsworth, SKB, Ted Schefelbein, Argo44), 299 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,639
Posts547,275
Members14,433
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

The picture you posted does not make your LIES become true Billie.....

Maybe follow it up with a meme?

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

The picture I posted is from this article Stevie.

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/13/741480261...h-mosque-shooti

Your words showing that you did indeed state there were no guns registered in New Zealand are here in the Doublegun Archives, and can no longer be edited by you to hide your lying nature. I provided the date and post number. Your words Stevie... but knock yourself out trying to tar me as the liar.

Serial liar Stevie's post #544258 from 4/22/19

Originally Posted By: SKB

Actually you had stated first that the incident in New Zealand happened in spite of the registration of guns there. I told you guns were not registered in New Zealand. Turns out neither statement is 100% true but I was much closer than you since only 3% of the guns in New Zealand were registered at the time of the incident.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
The picture I posted is from this article Stevie.

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/13/741480261...h-mosque-shooti

Your words showing that you did indeed state there were no guns registered in New Zealand are here in the Doublegun Archives, and can no longer be edited by you to hide your lying nature. I provided the date and post number. Your words Stevie... but knock yourself out trying to tar me as the liar.

Serial liar Stevie's post #544258 from 4/22/19

Actually you had stated first that the incident in New Zealand happened in spite of the registration of guns there. I told you guns were not registered in New Zealand. Turns out neither statement is 100% true but I was much closer than you since only 3% of the guns in New Zealand were registered at the time of the incident.

Nice article that completely avoids the issue we are discussing. You are wrong and you know you are. You have been caught in your LIE and now been exposed for the FRAUD that you are. That is why you are known on this board as LYING keith. You are misconstruing the quote just shows the length you go to in order to perpetuate your LIE.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

The only two frauds that continually refer to me as lying keith are you and your equally dishonest pal Bob Trash.

It is apparent that you two think you can repeat a lie often enough to eventually make people think it is true.

The article I cited was never intended to address the issue you keep lying about. But it did include a photo of the same kind of Military Style Semi-Auto rifle used by the Christchurch shooter. It was intended to show that you were lying again when you stated that the guns used by the Christchurch shooter were not registered. MSSA rifles required a special permit... i.e., registration. It is data collected by this permit or registration that is now enabling the New Zealand government to confiscate these firearms.

It is great to have this opportunity to allow people to see that you are not only a liar, but a really stupid person as well.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

I see that you are still avoiding the discussion LYING keith.

Do not forget James....he referred to you as LYING keith after your LIES about him as well. It seems to be a pattern with you Billie. LIE, LIE and LIE some more....why? Because that is what you do. That is why you are known as LYING keith.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

More like lying Stevie...

Sidelock
Sidelock

I not only am not avoiding this discussion Stevie, but I, in fact, am the one who brought it up again. Then I provided QUOTES, dates, photos, and post numbers to prove that it is you who is the liar. And it is you who uses data from known anti-gunners like Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org

The two-faced Canadian weasel referred to me as a liar concerning my statement about his private discussions with nca225. But that wasn't the first time I confronted him with that FACT, and that FACT never bothered him before. He also didn't like me referring to nca225 as his "friend". However he is the one who repeatedly argued that it is good to have filthy people like that on this forum. But the two-faced weasel had mood swings like a woman on her period, so we never could tell how he might view nca225 on any given day.

If you'd like to search, I mentioned it to mustela frenata in the "Kingsley Brown" thread. Keep digging Stevie. It only shows stupidity, dishonesty, and desperation on your part.

But if you want to go there, King Brown also referred to me as a liar concerning his illegal transport of a handgun across the U.S.--Canadian border. Then I provided a QUOTE and post number proving that he admitted to doing that on multiple occasions.

But you liars all stick together and try to denigrate anyone who calls you out on your lies. It's really pathetic. But don't worry... one of your sleazy pals will demand that Dave deletes all of this to protect you.

SKB Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

There you go LYING again Billie. I posted a link to NY Post article....the content of which you can not refute so you claim I am promoting the agenda of gunpolicy.org....a blatant LIE.

You were incorrect about gun registration at the time of the attack in New Zealand and can not accept I proved you wrong. Not only are you a LIAR, you are a sore loser as well.

I have to get to work LYING keith but if you are able to come up with something showing that more than 3% of the guns in NZ were registered at the time of the attack, please do so. You can not prove me incorrect so you continue to LIE.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Not a handgun, keith. It was a forgotten Savage 24 .22/20ga in my aircraft survival kit, barely a misdemeanour in the casual cross-border spirit of those times.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have repeatedly said that your link was from the NY Post Stevie. Once I made an honest mistake and said that it was from the NY Times. But what really matters is... the data within that NY Post article you provided the link to came directly from the anti-gunner Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org

I said there was gun registration at the time of the NZ attack. And I have once again posted a QUOTE from you stating there was no gun registration. I put your words in BOLD RED PRINT so you could see that it is you who continues lying.

I gave you a post number and date where you said it. Unfortunately the thread where you said it originally was deleted... but you were nice enough... and stupid enough... to repeat it.

Then after repeating it... you continue to deny your own words. You are truly the idiotic gift that keeps on giving!

Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.