July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (eeb, bushveld, Guy Ave, Dave Weber, 2 invisible), 211 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,646
Posts547,397
Members14,435
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Not a handgun, keith. It was a forgotten Savage 24 .22/20ga in my aircraft survival kit, barely a misdemeanour in the casual cross-border spirit of those times.

OK King, here's your admission once again that you illegally transported a handgun across the U.S.-- Canadian border.

Carry is mostly prohibited but the Mounties told me when I bought my first one 60-odd years ago that I'd never have any trouble anywhere if I used common sense, not do something foolish with people around. Used it in our wide open spaces and forgot to remove it several times crossing the border in my aircraft.

Of course, you tried to cover your lies with that cock-and-bull story about the Savage Model 24. But we all know that carry of a Savage model 24 is not prohibited, while carry of handguns is. After that bullshit story didn't work, you concocted another lie about flying with a pistol as a licensed professional trapper. But that didn't work either, because you came right out and admitted that it was a Ruger .22 pistol:

PS---Re keith's above. I've left a trail of minor misdemeanours across Canada and the US over the years. The .22 Ruger pistol was in my survival kit. The time was 40 years ago of crossing borders without customs checks in Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, upper New York states. Taking liquor across illegally would have been considered more seriously than having a pistol...

I know it must get very hard to keep all of your lies straight when lying is almost as natural as breathing.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
I not only am not avoiding this discussion Stevie, but I, in fact, am the one who brought it up again. Then I provided QUOTES, dates, photos, and post numbers to prove that it is you who is the liar. And it is you who uses data from known anti-gunners like Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org

The two-faced Canadian weasel referred to me as a liar concerning my statement about his private discussions with nca225. But that wasn't the first time I confronted him with that FACT, and that FACT never bothered him before. He also didn't like me referring to nca225 as his "friend". However he is the one who repeatedly argued that it is good to have filthy people like that on this forum. But the two-faced weasel had mood swings like a woman on her period, so we never could tell how he might view nca225 on any given day.

If you'd like to search, I mentioned it to mustela frenata in the "Kingsley Brown" thread. Keep digging Stevie. It only shows stupidity, dishonesty, and desperation on your part.

But if you want to go there, King Brown also referred to me as a liar concerning his illegal transport of a handgun across the U.S.--Canadian border. Then I provided a QUOTE and post number proving that he admitted to doing that on multiple occasions.

But you liars all stick together and try to denigrate anyone who calls you out on your lies. It's really pathetic. But don't worry... one of your sleazy pals will demand that Dave deletes all of this to protect you.

And you wonder why your OCD behavior has lost you support here Keith. Down to pretty much just you and jOe.

I wasn't on this thread. I had nothing to do with the subject, this thread or your argument. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and baby....you've been scorned.

I'll say it again......crawl back into your basement and piss off. Whatever value you may be able to contribute to this forum is more than offset by the way you drag down so many threads. You primarily and with the help of a few idiots like jOe have made this forum the laughing stock of the gun and hunting on line community. You don't help the NRA or gun rights with your blather.....you make it harder to be viewed as sane for the rest of us.

BTW, when Dave locks and then deletes a thread, it primarily protects you, Keith. From the world seeing how compulsively nuts you are. I wish he'd leave them up so we have all the evidence of your OCD driven bullying. Ever notice that the constant in the deleted threads is the aggressive and rude posts by you and jOe? Every single time. Not me, not King, not Bob Cash, not Steve, not Argo or Old Colonel or any number of those of us on your hate list.

You! jOe!

Noticing a trend yet?

Last edited by canvasback; 08/06/19 12:05 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Another potentially great hockey hi-jack thread ruined by a political double hi-jack.
Live by the sword I reckon...

Where’d all the Sam Gawith tobacco go? Down to my last tin of Grousemoor.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Another potentially great hockey hi-jack thread ruined by a political double hi-jack.
Live by the sword I reckon...

Where’d all the Sam Gawith tobacco go? Down to my last tin of Grousemoor.

I was hoping it would be "All the Way to Memphis"

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

I know that you were not a part of this thread Mustela frenata.

Your pal Stevie brought you into it as one of his little group that enjoys covering their lies by referring to me as a liar. I know you don't like me responding to your pal Stevie's lies, but you will just have to cope somehow. And you will also have to cope with your obsession with jOe... and the fact that he is much more honorable than you or Stevie.

Strangely, you don't seem to have a problem with your pal Stevie supporting Vol423's ad hominem attack on jOe, or Stevies rude comparison to pecker gnats. You aren't at all concerned about what the online hunting and shooting community might think of their comments. If you are going to be overtly biased in your selective outrage, just say so.

You're not fooling anyone either.

I'm not looking for support here. Certainly not from you and your buddies. Dave locks and/or deletes threads because of complaints from whiners like you and Gladys Kravitz & company. If he had not deleted the thread where Stevie told us originally that there was no gun registration at the time of the Christchurch, NZ shooting, then Stevie might have a little harder time denying what he said... and later repeated.

But I seriously doubt if that would stop him from lying. And being your good pal, you won't ever utter a word about his lies, will you?

By the way, you might remind your friend King about how you warned him that his careless and illegal transport of a pistol in his airplane could cost him his right to own any firearm...

Originally Posted By: canvasback
King, the advice the Mounties gave you regarding your pistol is dated. Moving your pistol around as you've described is contrary to the Criminal Code of Canada and if you are caught you will likely lose the right to own any gun of any sort for the balance of your life.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith I know it's hard for you to wrap your head around this but I don't mind Vol423's comments or Steve's because they don't start things. They are reactions and responses to jOe's body of work as well as your own.

Threads get deleted because you behave like an azzhole on them. Not because people complain.

No one responds to my posts that way.....or hundreds of other active members. Just a couple guys. You and jOe.

Seeing a trend yet? You reap what you sow. Quit attacking people and surprise surprise, people might not attack you. Or jOe.

Oh, but I forgot. You HAVE to attack people. Only you can reveal the truth about us all. And judge whether we measure up to your standards. Otherwise we might be taken in by the commie infiltrators. Haha! What a dork you are.

Last edited by canvasback; 08/06/19 12:48 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes Mustela frenata, I am seeing a trend. I have mentioned this trend numerous times in the past.

It is the selective outrage and selective civility practiced by a number of guys here, including yourself. I'm not concerned about getting attacked here. I have no problem simply responding in kind. I don't have to reveal any truths about you and your buddies. You all manage to do that all by yourself. And then when you realize what asses and hypocrites you look like, then you can just cry to Dave to demand that he deletes the evidence.

You say Stevie doesn't start things.... that's hilarious. It's also a bold-faced lie, and you know it. But that won't stop you

Sidelock
Sidelock

You're still confusing what the Mounties told me when I registered the Ruger .22 in 1955 and much later when I flew to and from the US in my aircraft with the Savage 24 in my survival kit. A licensed professional trapper is authorized to carry a handgun. (I was known for years by other trappers as The Otter King.)

Sidelock
Sidelock

No King, I am not confusing anything. We all know that carry of a Savage Model 24 is not "Mostly prohibited" in Canada now, and it certainly wasn't 60 years ago. You were referring to your pistol, and in the same paragraph, you mentioned crossing the border with it in your aircraft.

The second QUOTE I provided mentioned that "the .22 Ruger pistol was in my survival kit", and then you went on, again in the same paragraph, to tell us that you felt taking liquor across the border would have been taken more seriously than having the pistol, by law enforcement. That is highly doubtful. Why don't you ask the Mounties or Customs, and show them the posts from you which I've QUOTED here?

Your statement about it also prompted the warning from your fellow Canadian that you could lose your rights to own any firearm for the rest of your life.

It took you quite some time to come up with that ridiculous story about the Model 24 Savage. And it fell flat, because it was simply another in a long series of lies from you.

Just think though King... if some of your pals here had been thoughtful enough to ask Dave to delete those posts you made about illegal transport of a handgun, then you wouldn't have to make all of these sad and pathetic gyrations.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Yes Mustela frenata, I am seeing a trend. I have mentioned this trend numerous times in the past.

It is the selective outrage and selective civility practiced by a number of guys here, including yourself. I'm not concerned about getting attacked here. I have no problem simply responding in kind. I don't have to reveal any truths about you and your buddies. You all manage to do that all by yourself. And then when you realize what asses and hypocrites you look like, then you can just cry to Dave to demand that he deletes the evidence.

You say Stevie doesn't start things.... that's hilarious. It's also a bold-faced lie, and you know it. But that won't stop you

Keith, I know you aren't concerned about being attacked. I never said anything about that. I said you attack......big difference. You start shit. jOe starts shit. You don't "respond in kind"....others respond in kind to you. Or are you too dense to understand that's what I was saying.

As far as complaining to Dave.....I think you are protesting too much on that subject. Only time I can remember contacting Dave is to send him some money.

I think you get a bit carried away with projection....a little too much time down in the basement worrying about the boogey men when the boogey man is really you.

Lies, Damn lies and Statistics. The Sound Bite. These are your stock in trade. Little snippets of facts artfully arranged to support your truth. Combined with a OCD driven paranoia. Too bad you are making a mess of Dave's forum.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.