July
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (Ted Schefelbein, Drew Hause, AaronN, doublegunn), 223 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,654
Posts547,484
Members14,436
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback

Lies, Damn lies and Statistics. The Sound Bite. These are your stock in trade. Little snippets of facts artfully arranged to support your truth. Combined with a OCD driven paranoia. Too bad you are making a mess of Dave's forum.

Are you speaking of the lies from your friend's King and Stevie, or Stevie's statistics from well known anti-gunners? Look who is engaging in projection here.

And perhaps you can show us exactly where I said that you complained to Dave???

Keith, I know you aren't concerned about being attacked. I never said anything about that.

So you "never said anything about that"??? Geez Mustela frenata, it was less than an hour ago...

Seeing a trend yet? You reap what you sow. Quit attacking people and surprise surprise, people might not attack you. Or jOe.

Oh my gosh... another little snippet to support my truth! I have to wonder why this truth is "my truth"... but it isn't your truth??? I'm guessing the answer to that has something to do with your apparent agenda.

When I mentioned that you would continue to lie about your friend Stevie starting things here quite often, I expected that you would not admit it. And you certainly didn't disappoint.

This disingenuous crap had a lot to do with the PM I sent you a couple months ago, ending what I mistakenly thought was a friendship. I continue to be shocked that I was fooled by you for so long. Enjoy your friendship with King and Stevie and Bob Trash. You all deserve each other.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

Lies, Damn lies and Statistics. The Sound Bite. These are your stock in trade. Little snippets of facts artfully arranged to support your truth. Combined with a OCD driven paranoia. Too bad you are making a mess of Dave's forum.

Are you speaking of the lies from your friend's King and Stevie, or Stevie's statistics from well known anti-gunners? Look who is engaging in projection here.

And perhaps you can show us exactly where I said that you complained to Dave???

When I mentioned that you would continue to lie about your friend Stevie starting things quite often, I expected that you would not admit it. And you certainly didn't disappoint.

This disingenuous crap had a lot to do with the PM I sent you a couple months ago ending what I mistakenly thought was a friendship. I continue to be shocked that I was fooled by you for so long. Enjoy your friendship with King and Stevie and Bob Trash. You all deserve each other.

And your LIES continue keith. A link to NY Post article which proved you WRONG is not posting a statistic from anti-gunners. You still can not prove your point so you continue to LIE. That is why you are known as LYING keith on this board. One LIE after another....because that is what you do.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

I miss Monkey Jim.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Second para about liquor: I was passing through Buffalo, noticed impounded American twin Cessna 310. Asked US Customs what that was all about; they said the owner had an undeclared magnum bottle of rum from St. Pierre et Miquelon, the French islands about 120nm north of here. Highly doubtful, you say? Carrying firearms across the border of any kind by any means without permission is prohibited. However, firearms are permissible where aircraft are operating in areas and at times of the year when survivability may be jeopardized without them. I'm in those spaces much of the time.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The highly doubtful statistic you cited concerning the number of guns registered in NZ came from a NY Post article which used data from known anti-gunners, Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org

You did post a link. That is true. Then you went on and on using the 3% New Zealand gun registration figure that came from anti-gunners.

You look as silly as your friend King doing this dance Stevie. You posted data from anti-gunners to support your lie. You said there was no gun registration in New Zealand at the time of the Christchurch shooting. Your own 3% figure from Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org (as cited in your NY Post article) proved that you were wrong and that you were lying to us.

I thought you had all kinds of work to do Stevie. I guess that was another lie.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Highly doubtful, you say? Carrying firearms across the border of any kind by any means without permission is prohibited. However, firearms are permissible where aircraft are operating in areas and at times of the year when survivability may be jeopardized without them. I'm in those spaces much of the time.

Oh my gosh! Now he's telling us that all those illegal border crossings with a firearm he had forgotten was on board was a matter of survivability.

Mayday...Mayday... King to tower... Emergency crash landing imminent... the only means of survival is the illegal pistol that I don't even know about because I forgot I have it!... Mayday!

This thrashing and flailing is anything but dignified King. You are like the Energizer Bunny of lies. I think you and Stevie should do a DNA test to see if maybe you fathered a child during one of your illegal border crossings. It would explain a lot.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

The highly doubtful statistic you cited concerning the number of guns registered in NZ came from a NY Post article which used data from known anti-gunners, Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org

You did post a link. That is true. Then you went on and on using the 3% New Zealand gun registration figure that came from anti-gunners.

You look as silly as your friend King doing this dance Stevie. You posted data from anti-gunners to support your lie. You said there was no gun registration in New Zealand at the time of the Christchurch shooting. Your own 3% figure from Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org (as cited in your NY Post article) proved that you were wrong and that you were lying to us.

and that is why you are known as LYINg keith. I posted a linked to well known newspaper. You can not argue the point because I am right and you are your. So you twist it to say I am using data from gunpolicy.org. Nothing but a blatant LIE as we have come to expect from you.

I am swamped with work. Every time You and Frank start with your lies the good people of this board start sending me more work. Besides, I run a Union shop, it is lunch time wink

I miss Monkey Jim.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I tried to get this back on off topic. Fail.

Thanks for the help, King.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I miss Monkey Jim.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB

You did post a link. That is true. Then you went on and on using the 3% New Zealand gun registration figure that came from anti-gunners. ALL handguns had to be registered. ALL Military Style Semi-Auto's required a special permit. That's a far cry from ZERO Stevie.

and that is why you are known as LYINg keith. I posted a linked to well known newspaper. You can not argue the point because I am right and you are your. So you twist it to say I am using data from gunpolicy.org. Nothing but a blatant LIE as we have come to expect from you.

I am swamped with work. Every time You and Frank start with your lies the good people of this board start sending me more work. Besides, I run a Union shop, it is lunch time wink

I twisted nothing Stevie. Your precious 3% figure came from known anti-gunners.

It would have had to say ZERO% in order to prove your lying point stating that there was no gun registration in NZ at the ime of the Christchurch shooting.

I do note that your writing is getting rather unintelligible. Are you on a lunch break, or a bong break?

Again, I thought you said you were too busy to spend time here arguing about your lies. If you really run a Union Shop, then you would be Management, and contractual lunch break times would not apply to you.

Hahahaha, swamped with work.... I guess that explains why you have so much time to spend here starting crap with jOe and searching for music videos. I wonder what all those good customers must think as they wait patiently for their guns to get finished.

Maybe you should farm out searching for YouTube videos and starting crap with jOe too. Then you'd have more time to advertise your gunsmithing and gun importing services here instead of in the For Sale section, where you'd be expected to pay $12.00 for each transaction.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Still unable to prove me wrong and still LYING I see.

Your premise that gun registration did nothing to stop the attack was incorrect.

The guns used in the NZ attack and 97% of all guns in NZ at the time were not registered.

The 3% number came from my second post in that thread correcting my mistake of simply saying "guns" instead of explicitly stating that a small percentage of firearms were indeed registered while the vast majority of firearms were not registered at that point in time. I added the link to the NY Post article supporting my statement.

One inaccurate post which was immediately corrected and supported with evidence does not make someone a liar.

What makes YOU a LIAR is the way you pick out a piece of the story and misrepresent it as the truth when in fact your version of the events is pure fiction designed to fit your narrative or in this case smear me. That is why we call you LYING keith. Because that is what you do.

All because you are wrong and I called you out on it. You were wrong in the initial thread and you are still wrong.

LIES, LIES, and MORE LIES from LYING keith. It is what we have come to expect from you Billie.

I miss Monkey Jim.
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.