Dear Doug. We didn't see eye to eye on politics but he did favours for me and I for him. We shared an interest in more important things.

Oshkosh, 1983. There was probably more than one forgotten and undeclared firearm among the 8,000 aircraft that flew into the EAA show that year from all over the world.

I've never heard of a charge by any authority in that respect, cross border or otherwise, if they were carrying recommended survival kits for wilderness areas. Lots of US entry points didn't have Customs.

And what's wrong with a string of minor misdemeanours, keith? A lion in winter looks with favour on overnight stays in the worst and finest jails in Europe and North America. Part of the job.

I'm a viticulturist, grower of grapes. There can't be good wine without good grapes. We sell grapes to a winery which bottles it separately with our vineyard name on the front label and my name and location on the back.

Wine entered in competition by the winery has won our vineyard 34 medals in national and international competition. I believe our 2017 Marechal Foch will be coming out labelled as King's Red. It's an interesting hobby.