No surprise to see that you again managed to run away from most of the valid points I made about arson fires, bombs, trucks, and a myriad of other ways that a mentally ill killer can efficiently kill and injure large numbers of people.

There are two old unsolved mass murders less than 20 miles from me. One used a knife to kill several children and a mother. The other used a hammer to kill 5 children and a mother, and left another child permanently brain damaged. A bartender at a nearby tavern was beaten to death on the same night and police felt it was the same killer. No noise, no bullets, no silly background checks... just dead victims and killers still running free.

As I said, less than $1.00 of gasoline and a match was certainly effective enough to kill 87 people in NYC, and a lot more efficient than buying a $600.00 rifle and ammo at over half a buck a pop. Of course it cost quite a bit more to buy and feed an AR-15 when Obama was threatening to ban them.

How much do you think it would cost for a killer to stab a trucker at a truck stop, and steal his semi-truck to run into a large crowd?

And the biggest surprise of all... no comment from you about giving up your Mauser "sniper rifle" and "weapon of war" which can shoot right through police body armor. Why don't you wish to talk about giving that up to appease all of the anti-gunners who hate it and are afraid of it?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.