Originally Posted By: L. Brown
....you're suggesting that you want to allocate a swarm of FBI counterterrorism agents and a gaggle of federal prosecutors in an attempt to prove that Fatima and other donors knew--before the government informed them--that the charity was a front for terrorist funding? All in an attempt to catch a bunch of very small fish? Seems to me they'd be better targeted on little fish--like the girl who bragged about planning to shoot up her school--when it looks like they want to make the jump to becoming much bigger fish. By killing Americans, like the late Bin Laden told them was their duty.

Naw Larry, I don't think I've been suggesting any of that. I've been suggesting that you protest too much. Hey, resources aren't worth wasting, I understand. But, you are suggesting fix and forget. You are hung up on binladens marching orders, but you haven't acknowledged the speed and efficiency in which big fish are replaced with the infrastructure untouched.

Some muslim knucklehead was just charged with sabatoging a commercial airliner. Go figure, he didn't mean it, he just wanted the over time pay to repair it. Sounds like he has the same lawyer you do, and should get a pass, because he didn't know it could bring harm to anyone. God forbid his friends and family get a knock on the door, because they had no idea he was a small fish jihadi, eh?