Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
Originally Posted By: canvasback

There is only one problem with gun and hunting forums that ban political commentary. And that is the unfortunate fact that guns, hunting, and politics are intertwined, and Liberal Left Democrat politicians are constantly attempting to take away more and more of our gun rights.

Anyone who denies this reality is foolish or dishonest.

Anyone who wishes to avoid this reality, and pretend it won't affect our gun rights has their head in the sand... or worse.

And for some odd reason, it tends to be liberals who have the greatest desire to stifle the truth about those politicians who are infringing on the gun rights of law abiding citizens.

I ‘gotta have a beer with this guy someday, preferably after a long day grouse hunting.
A Canadian who gets it.

Best,
Ted

I can say for a fact that brother canvasback "gets it". 2 years ago in Cook County on the North Shore of Lake Superior I had the pleasure of meeting him more than once. And he was a guest one evening at the cabin and I cooked a steak for him.

It didn't take us long to start calling each other brother, why I call him brother canvasback. Don't recall what we were drinking that evening but it wasn't beer, mostly likely something out of a bottle.

I do know that 2 days prior to that evening I shot a red phase, gray phase and a spruce in the same area.

Last edited by Cold Iron; 01/19/20 09:20 PM.