Jeff, This BBS is one of my favorite places to come and play. However, I have also been "piled on" for posting something I thought was non-controversial. I did find the experience very enlightening. Some good people came to my rescue and helped me defend myself, while others were mouthy and judgemental without just cause. I do notice that being behind a computer screen and keyboard has a way of making some guy's balls grow like coconuts.
I'm 3rd generation ex-special forces in my family and I train and fight mixed martial arts for fun. I doubt very seriously that many of the mouthier members would run their jibs in person with me. But in the confines of their home/office they all become Hulk Hogan. Sorry, couldn't think of an Ultimate Fighter everyone would know. I say if there's no legal ramifications and you folks have a nuisance problem - blast em'. It's probably real good upland practice.

Note* Personally I like bats at my house, because they eat all the biting bugs. But if a rabies problem was apparent, I'd shoot-em all and buy a bug zapper!

Lloyd Purvis - Director of Collegiate Scouting
College Prospects of America
cpoaohiovalley@yahoo.com