Thanks DmColonial, but remember the special rules of Mustela Frenata & Co.... Thou shalt Not Speak The Truth!

Originally Posted By: canvasback

Pretty much confirms what I just said about you starting the mudslinging in the general forum thread, eh Keith? You just can't help yourself.

I wonder where this sentiment was all those times that Mustela Frenata's new buddy Stevie was doing his gutless internet doxxing, dumping on pro-2nd Amendment topics, and hurling lies and insults.

I guess we'll never know, because that would involve telling the truth, and shedding hypocrisy. Mustela the two-faced Canadian weasel must be taking correspondence classes from his other pal over in Nova Scotia!

I still like the "Before" pics better. And it doesn't appear that the old camera was the problem, rather it was the photographer. If you're going to engage in continual free advertising and self-promotion, you ought to at least learn to do it well!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.