Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: BrentD
Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
Uncle Fester,
Perhaps you should come over and hold a talk on your views in Dunblane town hall. Without your guns of course . Then maybe go for a pint in the pub afterwards to gauge your popularity.

Once a day or so, I briefly skim through this thread for entertainment purposes only. I've got to say, this is the funniest thing that I've read in a LONG time. I can just imagine.....giving a seminar on his views. Talk about a train wreck in real time! And sure to add to his long list of people converted to the AntiGunClub - which is the only club to which.....ever added a member.

I thought this is kind of funny, hypocrisy.

There was a thought by Konor to look it up. This one event is the absolute definition of knee jerk reaction, and you could maybe take a few intelligentcia charts and graphs to a townhall and make a case? Could be Scotland missed the chance to ban airliners just a few years earlier. Me, sure I'd go, but the hypocritical at the meeting can go fly a kite. I'd ask one or two of the lowly help around the hotel where the best hole in the wall eating places are in town and visit there.

glad you were entertained. Unfortunately, your posts are often hard to parse and not often worth the bother. I see where this was a problem earlier in this thread, as well.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]