I have been shooting the Kent Elite Low Recoil 2.5", 3/4 oz, #8, for a couple of years now and find them more than satisfactory. They are the only commercially available 2.5" shells in Canada. Every now and then, someone will import RST or Gamebore 2.5" shells but they are $20.00 (or more) a box and way too expensive for target use as far as I'm concerned. I can get the Kent 2.5" for around $75.00 a case and that has put an end to my reloading 2.5" target loads since I struggle to get the price for reloads under $6.00 a box in Canada. The extra $1.50 in savings is not worth my time and hassle.
They are made in the US and I hope that more folks buy them so they are not discontinued.
I have no idea what the pressure is but you would really have to go out of your way to make a 12 gauge 3/4 oz shell more than 7K PSI. In my opinion, if your gun is safe to shoot, it's safe with these loads. They are a bit dirty in cold (below zero) temps but not too bad.
I thought that 3/4 oz would be a handicap but I have found no reduction in performance in my English guns. Even with my pre-choke bore Scottish hammergun.