Craig...just to clarify things, I almost never ever comment on politics. I'm interested in the professionalism and knowledge of this board on double guns...I can get my politics at the local Irish pub - when it's open again....actually in Arlington, Virginia a pretty good source since it's hang-out for DC lawyers.

But my question was a serious one that I'm have a problem with - what are the limits of executive authority - I've yet to have it answered coherently as far a Virginia goes.

And there's a bit of personal interest. My son is leaving for Alaska in June in his pick-up truck for a 6 month sojourn in the wilds...part of his doctoral dissertation. A lot of time will be spent in a sea Kayak and in Brown Bear country. I gave him a Remington 870 Marine Magnum pump, nickel-plated, synthetic stock, to withstand the salt and had him shoot a couple of hundred slug-rounds through it. I don't trust bear-spray in a mid-latitude rain-forest. But can he now carry that shotgun in the truck driving to Alaska through Canada?

And thanks CB...that explains it a bit. So a law was passed....but it is open ended and can be amended by the PMO by fiat whenever he wishes? That's impressive. Could he say, ban certain shoes because they damage toes (and come out with a list of sandal makers)? Just hypothetical but the whole situation for us is sort of incomprehensible.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch