Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Some random guy paid for my coffee and donut in Windsor once. He must have assumed I was gay because Im usually dressed fairly decently, good haircut and nice shoes. I figured he was qwar because what guy buys another guys coffee and donut. Just gave what it would have cost to the young lady working the register. She was really pretty and nice.
My dog, Spino, (Dachshund) died last fall. It seems well known that people that have Dachshunds are weird and like hockey and golf. I like German Shepherds too.

More than enough reason to stay out of Windsor.

I want to hunt the Northwest Angle, in Minnesota, but, unless a guy boats in, Im thinking you will be dealing with Canadian Customs people. To hell with that, I can get plenty of grief right here at home, or, just grouse hunt on the Minnesota side.

Sorry about your dog, Lonny. Hey, Im thinking the effeminate guys take one look at me on the 1960s news paper boys bike, wearing surplus camo shorts, flip flops, Carhartt T, with an English Setter pulling for all she is worth, and they assume by the Albert Einstein hair that I am as nuts as the dog is. Im good buying my own donuts.

Hope you find another pooch, have you looked into a bird dog of some sort?

Best,
Ted