Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: Lloyd3
If someone has a comorbidity problem or if they have a loved one with issues then, by all means, wear a mask. Just don't force me to do so. Many businesses here require a mask for entry and I grudgingly comply. It's the millitent, holier-than-thou stuff that I really resent. Serious virtue signalling by the lefties on this one.

Wow Lloyd! Your sense of community and pitching in to keep others safe from this virus is overwhelming. The folks in your community are so very fortunate. And in the spirit of community and keeping others safe. Get that big toe looked at. Looks pretty nasty and that fungus on it could spread and become contagious. Take care my friend! One way you can start by that is by washing your feet more frequently and keeping better hygiene.

Typical, leftist symbolism over substance. As if, wearing a mask does a damn thing for your community or folks in it.

Put up any nonsense you want about a mask helping defeat a virus, any virus, Chris, and Ill post a dozen studies that refute it.

Masks wont help. Social distancing is a term that was lifted from a high schoolers science fair project a few years back, which, really doesnt do anything to prevent spread of viruses.

But, if there is one demonstrable thing that is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to help reduce the spread of COVID19, it is living in a city with a republican mayor, and, perhaps most important of all, living in a state with a republican Governor.

Absolutely indisputable.

The democrat governors who seeded nursing homes in their states with COVID19 positive patients are cold blooded killers, and guilty of war crimes against humanity.

Never waste a crisis, eh comrade?

Best,
Ted