Originally Posted By: SKB
Backer rod is not flower arranging foam. Your ignorance is on full display once again.

Were you to be interested in learning instead of slinging mud, you might read Graham Wright's book "shooting the British Double rifle" as it covers the subject of back rod quite well.

I know full well that backer rod is not flower arranging foam Queen Stevie. I also have the third edition of Graeme (not Graham) Wright's book... and unlike you, I have this thing called "Reading Comprehension".

I even know that subjects of the Roman Empire were not Europeans, and know the difference between feather crotch black walnut and thin shell walnut... unlike you.

Here's a QUOTE made by your boyfriend BrentD in post # 577567

Originally Posted By: BrentD

I and a few friends have been loading bpcr cartridges with light loads of Unique, 4227, and similar powders, then pushing 3/8" of fine-pore floral foam over the powder until it crushes. This also holds the powder on the primer and creates a sizable amount of space to the lead bullet. Accuracy is greatly improved in most cases. No problems have been reported.

And there we have it... your ignorance on full display again, along with yet another shrill melt-down, all because you were consumed by an estrogen fueled rage over me criticizing your boyfriend.

No surprise there Queen Stevie!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.