Went to my third Dove field yesterday, only to find out others had been there and shot it before us. Takes balls to shoot a field, that is posted, without permission. They did it.

So I called the game warden for that county. Asked him if he had checked anyone hunting on my Hall Road Dove field. Guess what, he had. They told him that day that they did have permission, so he just checked their bag limits, guns and licenses. He was even more pissed than I was. He hates to have people lie to him about stuff like that. Can not blame him for that. In this state you must carry written permission to deer hunt on property you do not own but not to bird hunt.

Bad thing for them is that he knows four of them by name. He paid a visit to two of them today and served them a "happy day citation". He just called and said he had the entire list of ten people who hunted that day. Says that he did check ten people. They all are getting a "happy day citation" from him. Asked me if I wanted to press charges for trespassing as well. Yep I said.

If you can't read a sign you are stupid but if you lie to a game warden, who knows you by name, you are double dumb as heck. I intend to get the entire list of names and make sure that they are never invited to hunt on my property. I do let locals hunt with me sometimes, especially kids but have no interest in them hunting without me or without my permission.