Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
Pearl Harbor Dec 1941- The Arizona, and everything else those little yellow monkeys (Bull Halsey's words for the Japs) who got America into the World War 11- by a sneaky attack while the ambassadors were running a con on Cordell Hull- yes, old Ivy leaguer Cordell, one of FDR's college chums- who once remarked about spycraft--"Gentlemen don't read other gentlemans' mail". No matter, we never acted on the intel as we should have- however, FDR should have followed the Biblical axiom: "An eye for an eye"-- as since the USN bore the brunt of the sneak attack, along with the USAAF at Pearl-- he should have hung the equal number of Jap males that were incarcerated in the Camps in CA-- one by one-let those bastards know what was coming in months and Years to follow-Boom-gone. RWTF

CraigD can I remind you of RWTFs first post. His last sentence states An eye for an eye he should have hung the equal number of Jap males that were incarcerated in the Camps in CA. one by one
Any information I have sourced on the Internet states how loyal the Japanese were to America including the opinion of the Japanese at war. I can find no mention of any Japanese /American found guilty of espionage during WW2.
Linking the last two paragraphs it would seem that RWTF is content to execute those detainees despite no evidence of wrongdoing on their part.
It would appear that he is a racist and moreover that you are an apologist for a racist. If you are the voice of Republicanism on this thread then you do your political party no favours . Equally those Republicans , Stan etc who fail to condemn the statements by RWTF bring their own reputations into question.
I see much macho posturing on this forum and the label of sheep assigned quite regularly. What could be more sheep like than refusing to contradict the first post in this thread solely because the poster shares their political viewpoint.
My posts in this thread are not aimed at demonising Republicans they are an attempt to give Republicans the opportunity to state that the views held by RWTF are not typical of Republicans. It seems that the small amount of Republicans replying here are happy not to contradict RWTF. I am assuming that there are a considerable amount of Republicans who would not agree with RWTFs views but I see no evidence of that on this thread. The obvious question then is Are Republicans on this forum representative of Republicans across the US.