buzz, I understand you have to disparage me at every opportunity, but all my doubles shoot center elevation wise when their LOP is reasonable and the drops are close to a decent fit, just like any other gun. No, doubles do not tend to shoot low for me at all.

Left to right - is sort of complicated. Left is on the side where you find the barrel that usually fires with the back trigger. Right is on the side that usually fires with the front trigger. Now, front to back may be complicated too, but we can work that out if necessary.

I put a straight edge on all 5 and none have the bead below the barrels. The Darne I had was close to below the barrels, very close, but not quite. Some Darnes are well below the barrels but I can't google up a photo for you. I think these are better referred to as swamped muzzles, not swamped ribs, but some sellers call them swamped ribs so I learned to ask for certain photos.

What uncheap guns do you have with beads below the barrels? I'd be interested, since I have only junkers to study.

More insults? I'm game.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]