Insightful answer Jon. One of the reasons I am glad that I mastered a skilled trade is that by offering to do welding jobs for area large scale farmers is it gets me (and son-in-law) access to private lands closed to hunting by others-- Did a large scale welding re-fab job on both grain bins, and also milking parlor gates (galv steel--- with proper protection against zinc fumes)--farmer used to shoot trap at area gun club--he had 9 full boxes of factory new AA 12 gauge 7&1/2 handicap loads- he didn't reload-- offered the whole lot to me in payment for a day's work--I said "Thanks, Jim" and brought them home-- I'll use them for crows, pigeons and the first barrel on my M21 for preserve fezzants- should last me a good long time--Just curios is all, but assuming a dealer (even Cabela's had them in stock, what are these loads retailing for today-assuming availability and no restrictions on the quantity you can buy-- 2 boxes a day limit, and the Grand Rapids Cabela's is a 60 mile round trip haul ?? Foxy

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..