" fodders in the shock" What? This is ultimately a DOUBLE BARREL bulletin board system....You go around trashing other members postings, belittleling them, devaluing their opinions...and this is the completely off subject garbage that you post? Some who's 'ur poet non-sense?

You have been attacking my posts for so long that I can't take it anymore...I would rather bring the vicious behavior to your threads...so that you can see what it feels like...

to quote yourself..."Sat by the lake for a short time with my Remmy 1894 and some Gamebore Blackpowder shells, until being run-off"...
I understand this is a "leading statement" but no one wants to know what you were doing with your Remmy that caused you to be run off. Keep your twisted behavior to yourself...

For those reading out of context...Lowell has been doing similar stuff to many, many members...when he did it to me last time, I decided to turn the hunter (lowell) into the hunted...so before his circle of jerk friends JUMP ALL CONCLUSIONS and accuse me of being OFFENSIVE...bear in mind that I am trying to give this pompous ass a taste of his own medicine...so that he will hopefully curtail his vicious postings in the future...

Not only does he stay off thread...he posts whole threads that have NOTHING to do with double collecting...so that his friends who have NOTHING to say about doubles can chime in about his wardrobe...about the heat...and about his pompous behavior...

I'm tired of being bashed...until this 'mo says "TRUCE", I'm going to continue to bring it to him, rather than he bring it to our threads...I say "our" because so many members have emailed me in support of me FINALLY taking a stand against LOWELL GLENTHORNE...

REMEMBER...all that Lowell has to do is type the word "TRUCE"...but he will not because it is HE who is behind all this non-sense...so keep your conclusion jumping opinion to yourself...

fodders in the shock...try discussing doubles once in a while