June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online Now
3 members (ksauers1, LGF, 1 invisible), 331 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,612
Posts546,991
Members14,427
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

j0e, after receiving my carepackage of woolie things from Orvis, it turned hot!
...but not hot enough for me not to nail-up my new designer quality "Git outta here" no huntin'signs!

Sidelock
Sidelock

" fodders in the shock" What? This is ultimately a DOUBLE BARREL bulletin board system....You go around trashing other members postings, belittleling them, devaluing their opinions...and this is the completely off subject garbage that you post? Some who's 'ur poet non-sense?

You have been attacking my posts for so long that I can't take it anymore...I would rather bring the vicious behavior to your threads...so that you can see what it feels like...

to quote yourself..."Sat by the lake for a short time with my Remmy 1894 and some Gamebore Blackpowder shells, until being run-off"...
I understand this is a "leading statement" but no one wants to know what you were doing with your Remmy that caused you to be run off. Keep your twisted behavior to yourself...

For those reading out of context...Lowell has been doing similar stuff to many, many members...when he did it to me last time, I decided to turn the hunter (lowell) into the hunted...so before his circle of jerk friends JUMP ALL CONCLUSIONS and accuse me of being OFFENSIVE...bear in mind that I am trying to give this pompous ass a taste of his own medicine...so that he will hopefully curtail his vicious postings in the future...

Not only does he stay off thread...he posts whole threads that have NOTHING to do with double collecting...so that his friends who have NOTHING to say about doubles can chime in about his wardrobe...about the heat...and about his pompous behavior...

I'm tired of being bashed...until this 'mo says "TRUCE", I'm going to continue to bring it to him, rather than he bring it to our threads...I say "our" because so many members have emailed me in support of me FINALLY taking a stand against LOWELL GLENTHORNE...

REMEMBER...all that Lowell has to do is type the word "TRUCE"...but he will not because it is HE who is behind all this non-sense...so keep your conclusion jumping opinion to yourself...

fodders in the shock...try discussing doubles once in a while

Sidelock
Sidelock

I bet even Robert'O will wear his longjOhns while he types....

yOu don't type in the neWd do you ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

homOjoe,
It's all about the O isn't it...No I don't type nude...My computer is in the kitchen...not in the bedroom of my parents house like Lowell's

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think you've been warned enough about the rasist and hOmO remarks...

Robert'O sweety.

Sidelock
Sidelock

What's the matter, did I misspell your name...traditionally that's been your MO...you don't like it when someone does to you...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Edit your destructive posts from Rev's thread, and type the word "TRUCE" and I will follow suit...

c'mon...T...R...U...C...E...both of you guys...and please don't misspell it

Sidelock
Sidelock

Get yOur medication checked...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
I think you've been warned enough about the rasist and hOmO remarks...

Robert'O sweety.

homOjoe,
Here is a tip...when you're typing, proof read before clicking the submit button...
There is something significant in the fact that the most brazen racist on this system thinks racist is spelled "rasist".
Shall I dig up some of your old posts to prove to everyone what a racist dog you truly are?

I don't know if there are any prerequisites to being a racist, but not knowing how to spell it 2 minutes after reading it, is probably one of them...

Sidelock
Sidelock

C'mon...let's just try it...T....R...U...C...E...,

If you can't call a permanent truce, think of it as a temporary cease fire, that has the potential of lasting awhile...I know how much you and Lowell "get off" on taking pot shots at other members, so you'll probably have to be reminded from time to time anyway....

T...R...U...C...E...

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.