Glocks or other "plastic pistols" do NOT figure in my scope of gun-smithing work. In the past, Brad has: (1) built a older GH 12 No. 2 frame receiver that had been converted from an extractor gun to an ejector by a Minn. Gunsmith ageas ago- fitted it to a pg buttstock with Pachmayr red pad, and a set of 28" Vulcan steel ejector barrels and forearm. This was written up and pictured in Parker Pages about 10-11 years ago- I still have this "orphaned Parker GHE 12-and use it for preserve pheasants, along with a 1940 M21 12 gauge 28" barrels, SST, EJ field grade gun I inherited from my late Father- I could, I should guess, shoot them as a composed pair should I ever end up on a Grouse Moor as a guest of The Duke of Earl-- Brad also fitted a set of 30" 12 gauge ejector barrels to a 12 gauge Smith Grade 4e- which I still own. He also converted a 1929 Ideal 12 LONGRANGE from a SST to a double trigger set-up--all wor k was, and still is, flawless.

Insofar as handguns are concerned, I own a shoot 4 older Colts- a Python .357 and a Police Positive .38 "snubbie" and 2 pre-WW11 Woodsmen .22's- all are "Steinways" and have never failed to function- I have zerointerest in modern "plastic pistols' nor ever will, so you point about being a master gunsmith who specializes in handguns-- the late Armand Swenson and Bob Chow from CA come to mind--I cannot speak to that point, well taken as it may be-- RWTF

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 11/24/21 01:58 PM. Reason: zip interest

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..