@Larry;

I’ve owned a couple of 28 ga Parker Repro’s and I agree they are great guns for the money. My issue, which is all in my head, is they don’t feel like Parkers. Yes, I know they are exact replicas but they have always felt like “fakes” to me. A Brit gun, made in London or elsewhere in the UK, are what they are, and the few I have handled have felt right.

I did own a 28b CG Bonehill with 27”(?) Damascus barrels. Very cool little gun but it was under 5# and felt like a Red Rider BB gun when trying to swing through a target.

At this point I’m interested in sorting through the manufacturers, I know there were probably a dozen or so, and from there figure out which ones I like the best. I didn’t know Coggie made a 28, but that’s pretty much the class of gun I’m interested in. I have no shortage of shotguns, or 28’s (I have an early 870LT skeet gun, and an early 1100LT that is a blast to shoot) so I’ll bide my time until I find the right gun. But I am interested in my options and what people think about the various makes.

Thanks,

JDG

Around the steel no tortured worm shall twine.