You are right Daryl. I do want a paper edition. Donald Dallas said I might sell 500 copies but it would be worth it. He also suggested Quiller publishing in UK but said they are expensive. I've written to Quiller. Still investigating options in the USA. Images in color are expense to produce. Since this will be a reference book, it will need at least 100 images to illustrate the guns and the period they were made in.

Vic Venters said all books should be invested with a good editor, but an editor who understands guns is not found on every street corner. He also said to have a professional layout the book. I have a contact, who laid some articles I wrote for the Special Forces Association magazine "The Sentinel," and she may be able to do this.

To begin to do homework just in case, I've written to Holt's, Amoskeog, and Rhode Island Auctions to ask if their images are copyrighted and if so could they give me blanket approval to use images in their on-line sales catalogs. No responses yet. If they don't get back, at least I made the effort.

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch