Originally Posted by fnb25
I specifically asked if anybody had any unresolved technical issues lately. Instead of much of anything useful i get dementia sounding blather from Run With the Mouth and useless. baseless (to wit: I've never visited Gunbroker, nor do I intend to) opinions on the quality of gunbroker, which is why i seldom ask anything on any gun forum anywhere.

The major complaint, and unresolved technical issue I have with Gunbroker, is the change that happened a couple years ago with the Search Function. In the past, if I did a search for "Double Rifle", I got maybe 50 or 60 results, and most of them were either actual Double Rifles, or closely related items. My .450 BPE Double rifle was bought on Gunbroker, and paid for with a U.S. Postal Money Order... no problems, no issues, no scams. Just a gun that was even nicer than it was described.

Now if I do a search for "Double Rifle", I get perhaps 8000 or more results. And the vast majority have absolutely nothing to do with my Search request. This also happens with many other searches I do. I complained. I asked for a means to filter out all of the extraneous crap. I repeated my request several times. I got nothing from Gunbroker Support. A decade ago, when I had a problem logging in, they were helpful and quick to respond. Now it's like Biden's "Build Back Better". Nothing is Better. As a result, I don't spend as much time perusing Gunbroker auctions as I once did. Too bad, because I made some nice and interesting finds at nice prices there.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.