Thanks, this gun has been a gift in many ways.

First the gun was shipped in that beautiful English best case, I sold the case and it pretty much paid for the gun. Then I got news from Dean that the barrels were great and he really did take care of them for next to nothing, Dean is awesome. Then I got to meet Dennis who is an extraordinary person, he made some great suggestions and explained everything and why he was doing what with the stock. He even tried to reduce his original quote after doing more work than we first thought. Finally after Cole Haugh returned the gun to me ( as I was loading my car)with his wonderful metal and mechanic work he gifted me his fathers( Jack Haugh, first true gunmaker i had ever met) Double Gun Journal box set( over 25 years). I had never spoke of the DGJ with him before. That Library means more to me than this gun. What a great group of people you can find in the vintage gun world!
When I do sell this gun l am firmly aware that the total amount will go to a charity, this thing was crazy.

Anyway it’s been a great 2.5 yr project one filled with learning and friendship.
Thank you guys for all your help with these extraordinary guns.
I thank God for the blessings and the journey.
Cant wait to see what in the world is next!

Last edited by Jtplumb; 08/21/22 12:41 PM.