What does this slappy nonsense mean? What is a "duckman"?...what is a "duckman without one, two, or three"? ...Is all this stuff more double entendre? Because if you leave it to me to read between the lines, I figure that "hunting the same peice of property" for YOU, means the county sheriff told your dad to keep his little freak show, you, on his own property...

First, I apologize about your thread...For those of you who don't know...this is exactly the kind of posts that Lowell has harassed me with for far too long...I no longer stand by and wait for him to bash my posts indiscriminately...this is an attempt to bring the trash to him instead, in an effort to make him stop with his vicious behavior...

All this creep has to do is agree to a truce and I will follow suit...but he will not...he continually bashes ...I'm lost for what to do except try fighting fire with fire...please do not stand up for this weasel...he must agree to a truce

C'mon lowell...five little letters...T R U C E , but you have to adhere to your word...