For the same reasons that I no longer do any business with Dick's Sporting Goods, I choose to not utilize shipping companies that impose additional restrictions or hurdles on law abiding gun owners who simply wish to ship a firearm in compliance with Federal and State laws.

In addition, I really don't care for FedEx anyway, because the only gun I had broken during shipping was shipped FedEx. I have also received guns shipped FedEx that had the barrels poking through the box, and other boxes that showed signs of very rough handling. Only careful packing by the seller prevented damage. Another shotgun shipped by FedEx to my FFL was not delivered correctly. Tracking said it went to her business, but it wasn't there. Three days later, it was located at a Walgreens Drug Store in another town about 10 miles away. So I am expected to comply with firearms shipping and transfer regulations under penalty of law, but I guess it's OK for a FedEx driver to drop a gun off anywhere???

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.