Originally Posted by mark
Brian B. If you’re business sells you our Dave $12

If I understand this correctly, it appears that mark thinks Brian B. is advertising the sale of his Fieldsport business here, and would thus owe Dave Weber $12.00 if the business is sold as a result. It is also interesting to see who "Liked" this grammatically incorrect post from mark. It should tell us something about integrity, or lack thereof.

But mark (and his "Liker") should note that it was Stan who made this post announcing the sale. I am assuming Stan did this on his own, and not at the request of Brian B.

In that event, Brian B. would not owe Dave anything... although he might be pleased if this post resulted in the sale of his business. He might even be honorable enough to pay Dave the $12.00 commission for a successful sale. I'd bet he would be happy to pay $12.00 if Stan's post helped him to sell Fieldsports to someone who saw it here.

This is absolutely nothing like those who knowingly engage in continual free advertising of their business in their taglines, and then neglect to pay Dave when those free advertisements for things like "born again birdguns", "metalsmithing", or "firearms import services" result in sales and income for moochers who try to circumvent the system.

I've noticed that it does seem to be a Liberal Democrat thing...

https://sonichits.com/video/The_Moochers/Stevie_-_Original_Mix

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.