It took Grafs two plus years to sell the “popular powders” they bought from Noble(vectan). No doubt they could sell more right now but once the current shortages pass they would be stuck with them for a prolonged time. I tried two different numbers and it worked well. Not magical, but loaded fine. The only loading information I have ever seen in the US has been for 2 3/4” shells. Nothing 2 1/2” or 2”. It loads and burns about the same as American Select. Unfortunately we all know how difficult finding Alliant powders can be. A large wholesaler near me has gotten exactly one moderate size order in 18 month and has been told to not expect anything above very minor orders for a year. So buy what you can find has become the way of life for reloaders.

Last I heard a Grafs was not interested in importing anymore. Seems they were asked to import more choices than they wanted to stock and struggled to move even the more versatile numbers. I can’t say I blame them. Buying an entire line just to get the best sellers sounds like a way to not make money.