I have seen several other guns clearly made on wesley richards actions with other makers names on them. I think that if yo went ot a maker and asked them to make it they would bring in a gun in the white and finish it to your specks. I saw a H&H with the same wesley richards top lever which I am certain was finished by H&H for a customer. It was done to a high standard but that top lever is rather distinctive to say the least.

Pressure is always the big question. In this case, with 2 3/4" chambers (70mm), it is fairly easy. I would shoot any factory or reloaded shells with pressures 10,500 or under. That should get you just about any factory shell. Average service pressure can be exceeded but serves as a good upper limit guide. In my 2 1/2" chambered guns I shoot a lot lower pressures but even they could withstand that limit if needed.

For future "classic double" reloading I just trimmed 5,000 Fiocchi hulls down to 67 mm, which is the longest recommended shell length, recommended for 2 1/2" or 65 mm proofed guns. 67mm load well on my re-loader, with standard wads and full shot and powder loads. Loaded up nine different loads and sent them off for pressure and velocity testing. Out of that I will use three or four as my basic, do everything loads, for shorter chambered guns. Everything loaded should be under 8,000 psi with five running 6,500psi or less and two under 5,000. Assuming they have decent velocity, with consistent performance, this will end a decade long concern of mine about what to shoot in my classic guns. And Fiocchi hulls are readily available and cheap to buy, which makes my loading issues going forwards simple. Regular wads, easy to find hulls, common powders and primers, that I can buy in large numbers, is so much better than trying to find odd wads and powders which always seemed to be out of stock.