Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by canvasback
Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
Originally Posted by John Roberts
Anyone that condones this mockery stands against truth and justice and the American way of life. Hatred for this man is unbounded.
JR

Actually, the American way of life means following the laws, not lying, etc. His track record is pretty sad on those counts.

But he will never be penalized or jailed. Nothing will come of this. He is "too big" to be convicted, regardless of the crimes.

You're talking about Joe Biden and the rest of the Biden crime family, right? Don't get too focused on Joe, though. Lots of criminal behavior from the Clinton's too! Take a ride on Lolita Air!

Truly, the hypocrisy of the Left never ceases to amaze me.

Damn, before I could comment on the current criminal in chief and his son and family you beat me to the draw.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by tim simbari
Anyone that condones this mockery stands against truth and justice and the American way of life. Hatred for this man is unbounded.
JR

Actually, the American way of life means following the laws, not lying, etc. His track record is pretty sad on those counts.

But he will never be penalized or jailed. Nothing will come of this. He is "too big" to be convicted, regardless of the crimes.

You’re absolutely correct.
My memory is not as good as it used to be however, remind me, where are Bill and Hillary serving their sentences ?

Absolutely not. See?

I'm sure you were one that was chanting "Lock her up!" What goes around, comes around. Same ol' same ol'

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Boxlock
Boxlock

Just to steer the conversation towards the board intention . Dick Cheney , at the least , knew how to handle a double gun . Unfortunately he ground swatted one of his hunting partners . If we're taking shots ....

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by jldidier
Just to steer the conversation towards the board intention . Dick Cheney , at the least , knew how to handle a double gun . Unfortunately he ground swatted one of his hunting partners . If we're taking shots ....

Oh he was quite the handler alright. quite the handler. What make of double did he ground swat with? Anyone know?

_________

Sidelock
Sidelock

JR

My memory is not as good as it used to be however, remind me, where are Bill and Hillary serving their sentences ?

Absolutely not. See?

I'm sure you were one that was chanting "Lock her up!" What goes around, comes around. Same ol' same ol'

Really Brent??? Same ol' same ol'?? When was Hillary indicted??? Which Soros funded DA (I know there are many to choose from) ignored actual crime in his district to focus on turning a misdemeanor into a felony in order to charge Hillary? I don"t seem to remember.

Last edited by canvasback; 04/04/23 06:33 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
2 members like this: Stanton Hillis, John Roberts
Sidelock
Sidelock

Absolutely not. See?

Really Brent??? Same ol' same ol'?? When was Hillary indicted??? Which Soros funded DA (I know there are many to choose from) ignored actual crime in his district to focus on turning a misdemeanor into a felony in order to charge Hillary? I don"t seem to remember.

Does 2 wrongs make it right? Or perhaps there wasn't enough evidence to warrant charges. Neither of us knows, but surely, Don promised to lock her up and yet there she is. Shoulda, coulda, didn't.

Regardless, if Don is as pure as the driven snow as you would have him, then I suspect he and his stable of legal eagles have nothing to worry about. Giuliani leading the charge?

Now we have what, 3-5 years of having to listen to the legal eagles battle in and out of court. Nothing we haven't seen before.

_________

Sidelock
Sidelock

Please tell me where I said or even suggested Trump was "pure as the driven snow". I'm not infected by blind party loyalty. However, I do know bullshit when I see it and the non stop full throttle attack on Trump by the Left...... the media, the courts, the politicians, teachers, universities and the opinion makers on social media.....has been profoundly biased and driven by an incoherent hatred of the man, ignoring completely his achievements in the face of all that crap, while president.

Does two wrongs make a right? What a gutless attempt at misdirection.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
3 members like this: Stanton Hillis, John Roberts, Ted Schefelbein
Sidelock
Sidelock

Please tell me where I said or even suggested Trump was "pure as the driven snow". I'm not infected by blind party loyalty. However, I do know bullshit when I see it and the non stop full throttle attack on Trump by the Left...... the media, the courts, the politicians, teachers, universities and the opinion makers on social media.....has been profoundly biased and driven by an incoherent hatred of the man, ignoring completely his achievements in the face of all that crap, while president.

Does two wrongs make a right? What a gutless attempt at misdirection.

Pardon me while I laugh. This is hysterical. I think the misdirect came when you and others brought up Biden and then Hillary in the first place, but I'm happy to go along. That is a Trump specialty - misdirect. In the end, I don't really care. The wheels of justice will turn - however slowly. And he will never, ever go to jail or pay a dime.

But it will give you a lot to get riled up about and that's good, eh? I mean that's what you want, something to argue something to whine about. Why is this thread even here, otherwise? I didn't put it here.

As Lloyd said, what a mess.

_________

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wait are we talking about Joe Biden?

Last edited by RARiddell; 04/04/23 07:29 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Of course this thread was started by someone who lives in a state that is at or near the bottom of the heap for healthcare, education and infrastructure. Can't even provide potable water to the citizens pf its capital city!!

Last edited by Researcher; 04/04/23 07:33 PM.
1 member likes this: Bob Cash
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.