No offense, but I don't understand this conversation. You should be able to shoot and break any target with both barrels of WS1 on a Model 21. At skeet, sporting clays or live pheasant. If you're good enough. I've run 25 straight at skeet with a Remington 20 gauge pump gun with cylinder barrels, a Model 21 with both barrels I/C, a 12 gauge Citori with cyl/cyl, I've even run 26 straight with my 686 Silver Pigeon O/U trap gun by sliding the gun up in my arm and lining up the beads like Tom Knapp always did. Probably the best shooter we had at our club used to shoot skeet with 1/2 oz. load filing up the rest of his 20 oz. shells with popcorn to take up the space in the hull and a Cutts compensator on his Model 12. And not to mention I've taken pheasant with a full choked, 20 gauge Ithaca pump shotgun. And did pretty well with my Citori and cyl/cyl chokes. So, why couldn't you shoot or hunt with a Model 21 with WS1/WS1 chokes? And why would WS1 chokes be fragile? Like I said, no offense, but could you gentlemen explain this? Are you using steel shot?

Last edited by Jimmy W; 06/15/23 10:41 PM.