I have a 12 g Bobwhite G2. The quality is better than a Stoeger. The gun is very tight when you get it. From what I have read, the wood ranges from appropriate to the cost of the gun to pretty good. Comes with 5 chokes and a decent plastic case. I think it is a pretty good price for what you are getting, if this was made in the US, it would probably be at least a $1000 dollar gun. As already mentioned, triggers can be heavy to people used to higher end guns, I'd guess them at about 6-8 lbs. The gun MAY not like all brands of ammo. Mine doesn't like soft primers. I certainly don't regret buying it and it's nice having a gun that isn't going to cost a small fortune if something breaks.

Two shooting friends bought one of the CZ Hammerguns. They both like the gun and it's a good looking gun. CZ is making inroads into the Cowboy shooting crowd and there are new gunsmiths who are offering CZ guns set up for Cowboy shootings.

Last edited by Chantry; 08/30/23 02:03 PM.

I have become addicted to English hammered shotguns to the detriment of my wallet.