Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
It doesn't surprise me that you would not pattern a gun. Your Darnes are probably as bad as mine (that was yours). The last thing you would want to see is their actual patterns on a target. You really are clueless. But you are easy to figure.

You keep hunting grouse with wads, while I laugh.

Let’s get a few things straight, Mr. Obfuscation. I never sold you a gun. Period. Never would. You bought a gun at an auction, and begged for free help. I knew the gun, bought it, serviced it, sold it, to someone who wasn’t an idiot, maybe a month tops at my house. That was a long time before it became your gun. I never shot it, as it had enough right hand cast to knock a lefty silly. At least one Darne owner here called you out on your nonsense about misregulation being an issue with Darne guns. He had owned more than a few.

An English trained gunmaker, with a lifetime of experience in the matter, told you right here what the likely problem was. You ignored him.

I pattern guns regularly. But the process for doing that, for a species like Ruffed Grouse, sure doesn’t require help from an internet shotgun website.

Unless you are a college professor.

Best,
Ted