Originally Posted by Stanton Hillis
Originally Posted by Jimmy W
So, if you have to get them serviced or worked on, where do you send them? Is there a service department here in the United States? And so many of you spoke about the triggers.....do you just take them to the local gunsmith to have trigger work done? Or do you send them back to the factory customer service shop?

Jimmy, my answer to this question has to be a tiny bit roundabout, as I have never owned a CZ. But I do own two other Turkish doubles .......a Dickinson and a Yildiz. Both came with hard triggers, in the 9 lb. range. Being anal about triggers I had to do something about them. My Dickinson went to the best shotgun trigger man I know of in the USA, Phillip Crenwelge in Emory, TX. I did the Yildiz myself. The Dickinson has double triggers and the Yildiz has a single trigger with barrel selector. I had done considerable trigger jobs in the past and felt confident I could do the Yildiz, and it being such an inexpensive gun I didn't stand to lose much monetarily if I failed. It turned out beautifully and has stood the test of time for some 12 years, or so, of use. The Dickinson came back from Phillip with great trigger pulls, much more in keeping with what i wanted in a lightweight .410.

If someone can get an acceptable trigger job from the CZ service center I'd go for it, if it's free. If not, I'd not hesitate to send it straight to Phillip. He's just consistently great at what he does.
đź‘Ť I'll probably have to do that. I'm barely qualified to shoot the gun. Let alone repair it. Thanks for taking the time.

Last edited by Jimmy W; 09/01/23 09:20 AM.