Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
Originally Posted by mc
brentD not if the ATF and Biden administration has there way.the only good thing I can say is that the rule they are using would probably be struck down using bruin.

bruin? must be a typo.

I don't read their minds, but I do know how it works around here. Buying and selling into, out of, or within Iowa, is just really simple. Maybe even too simple.

I clearly remember a friend and I trying to keep a club FFL, when klint's hubby ran the show. We were members of a rod and gun club on a military base, and used an old armorer's room as a small store. No friends and family deals, no shadow private collection, just a service to club members, for a profit, that helped fund club operations. There was a clear history of steady, correct transactions.

The atf held an "informational" event to "help". We told the agent at the table that we were from the blah, blah, blah rod n gun club, and they immediately said, with no further information, that we didn't need the ffl. They had a political agenda, and we were an easy cut, to meet that infamous round of goals. It wasn't official at that moment, but our name and lic. number were jotted down, and the ffl was gone in short order.

Really so simple, maybe even too simple.