Originally Posted by SKB
You never even call me by my name......

Nothing strange about it billie. I have run my business with integrity for two decades.

If you require information about a gun I have for sale, all you need to do is ask. I have a 5 day(more if you need it) shooting encouraged return policy.

No double speak on the guns I sell, just honest descriptions and fair prices.

Glad to see you noticed the quality of my inventory. I have an incredible shipment on the way from New Zealand, almost all spoken for already.

By the way, I have been meaning to thank you for your input regarding the work I do. I stopped taking in repair years ago and pretty much do only custom work and restorations these days after you pointed out how much repair use to come through my shop. Great advise and I appreciate your heart felt input.

All my best.

Steve

Glad I could help Stevie. However, you are lying when you say that I pointed out how much repair work used to come through your shop. Please show us where I ever said that. Just another demonstration of your lack of integrity. What I said was that you "farm out" or sub-contract repairs to real gunsmiths who do the actual work. Then you neglect to give credit to the real craftsmen who did the work. You admitted that you do that. So I said smart shooters would do better to eliminate the middle-man/woman, and just send their work directly to real gunsmiths.

And you are quite mistaken about running your business with integrity when you knowingly and proudly continue to do Free Advertising of your business ventures in your Tagline, and neglect to pay Dave Weber $12.00 for each and every successful sale resulting from your ads. You even went so far as to brag about the number of firearm importing jobs on which you've screwed Dave. And we know this to be true because we have seen other members here acknowledge using that service. It would be nice if they at least had the integrity to pay Dave, since it looks like you never intend to follow the rules about paying him $12.00 for sales made by advertising on his forum.

Now here's a PM you sent me yesterday at 12:12 PM STEVIE. Too bad you didn't have the balls to post these words here, or to send this message to Dave Weber to let him know that you don't give a shit about his feelings on guys (and non-binary gals) doing free advertising of their business ventures without compensating him. He is going to see them now! I'm posting the exact unedited words you PM'd to me so everyone can see your claims of integrity are as phony as you and the people who "liked" them:

Originally Posted by SKB
You appear to be slowing down in your old age, it took you nearly 6 weeks to start complaining about the African hunts in my tag line. Either that or I missed your earlier rants on the subject. All my best billie.
Steve

What a joke, telling us you run your business with integrity. Phony as a three dollar bill. Just my opinions, as always. All my best you fraud.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.