Originally Posted by Stanton Hillis
Originally Posted by BrentD
Let me explain something very clearly to you, while stepping down to that level of vocabulary you choose to learn just so you don't misunderstand.

Be a bit more careful, professor, when you "step down" to someone else's level of vocabulary, that you don't embarrass yourself. To wit ......

Originally Posted by BrentD
It was an excepted and common British method of fixing a loose gun, one that rattles a bit but is still on face, according to the video.

The correct word to use was accepted, professor, not excepted. The two have entirely different meanings.

An old saying comes to mind here ........ something about the pot calling the kettle black.

If you're wondering how I saw this while having you on "Ignore", I chose to open it up and look when I saw the set-to between yourself and Dustin. Nice how that feature works. G'day.

Stanly!!
I love it. You been reading my posts all along. I new it. Any time now, you will be sending me more of your infamous snippy private messages, no? Your always my best proof reader.

Please continue with the grammer sessions. (you should find three or for or maybe more to work on in this message wink

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]