Originally Posted by Fudd
Originally Posted by eeb
Let’s eat, Grandma vs Let’s eat Grandma.

The Donner Party had probably never heard of the Oxford Comma, when they were exchanging notes by the campfire.

To the topic at hand: I cannot imagine myself selling my single non-selective-triggered 12-gauge Browning B-SS while I can still shoot and afford to shoot, because it was my first double, acquired in my early fifties, because it's a brutally gorgeous thing, and because it was something I'd held in contemplation since I saw it in a Browning catalogue as a pre-teen. I hope to slowly, eventually shoot its starboard, Modified-choked barrel off-face at Trap. I've done damned well with it, sometimes, by my very casual standards. Dragging it out for an airing brings me joy.

I also have a couple of centerfire handguns I'll never be able to sell-off (except by exporting them) due to my country's recent prohibition of non-ISSF handgun exchanges, but I've kept them because they're truly special. Joy of ownership, and all that. Both are mid-century Colts.
I love the BSS!! I have wanted one since I watched Dez Young use one on Hunting with Hank I recently passed on a brand new one a 20 gauge They wanted $3200.00 for one at my club's show But I passed Maybe some day And handguns? I have a 29-2 Model 29 that I bought when they first came out That's a keeper Enjoy that BSS