Google this phrase

Les Superposes Damon Petrik

It pops up a French article by Louis de Seze. It is a different article from the one above. This article is on pages 22-25.

Geoffroy Gournet gave me the info on the article. I printed out the whole article. My copy is not very clear, but readable. The last page has a good color photo of a Super France model.

I have one. It is not marked with maker or retailer. Geoffroy knew immediately what it was. I had to get lessons on taking it down. It is way different. The top latch has a small catch. The catch keeps the latch just far enough back that you lift the barrels straight up out of the receiver.

The receiver is rounded. They left metal to shape the appearance of a sidelock. Then engraved it to look like a sidelock. The false sideplates look just like a sidelock in shape. It is completely engraved. It is only after you remove the sideplates you see the boxlock. It is extremely well done.

Damon Petrik Superposed SN 35xx
Model Le SuperFrancais
12 ga, ejector, 76cm 29.9", 7lb 6oz, solid rib
65mm/70mm, heavy nitro, 2 eagles, proved for both 65 and 70. I have no idea why 2 proofs. It is not reproofed.
Top Choke .042 / MWT .033
Bottom Choke .040 / MWT .031
Double triggers, Prince of Wales style grip, 14" LOP

The chokes are a mono block sleeved into the ends of the barrels. There is a line about a half inch from the muzzle where the transition is. With a good light you can see the choke tubes go further into the barrels. An early Briley system?
The barrels are sleeved into the receiver. There is a solid rib between the upper and lower barrels. These barrels are solid.
It once had sling swivels, made for European market. I have no idea how it got to the US. There are no importer stamps.

It can be at the Southern.

I'll try to find a link to the color photo.

Joe in Charlotte