May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (Borderbill, btbell, Jimmy W), 174 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,563
Posts546,370
Members14,423
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jimmy you mean when the British burned Washington DC during the war of 1812?and it's always much better for sniffer groper Joe to actually touch a woman or little girl then talk about .jimmy your arguments are so profound.

1 member likes this: John Roberts
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Jimmy W
Originally Posted by mc
Poor Jimmy has trump derangement syndrome. jimmy tell us about "sniffer ,groper ,fondling JOE"
Yep same thing. But he doesn't brag about it and tells the world. So, tells us- you think you want Donald Trump to lead our country? Just a simple yes or no will do.

Unequivocably YES!

Place me in whatever category you'd like. Like I could give a rat's ass.

May God bless America and those who defend her.
2 members like this: mc, Ted Schefelbein
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
....We are a representative democracy. Most definitely a well recognized form of democracy. It too can be bad for minorities, as we see today.
Thanks for the professorial proclamation. I suppose we already knew, anything that strikes your fancy, is well recognized. We know what you teach our future generations with tax payer money, please share how you work the minority angle into your lesson plan.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by craigd
....We are a representative democracy. Most definitely a well recognized form of democracy. It too can be bad for minorities, as we see today.
Thanks for the professorial proclamation. I suppose we already knew, anything that strikes your fancy, is well recognized. We know what you teach our future generations with tax payer money, please share how you work the minority angle into your lesson plan.

I wonder if you can even realize how childishly trite and foolish you are?

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted by mc
Jimmy you mean when the British burned Washington DC during the war of 1812?and it's always much better for sniffer groper Joe to actually touch weiman then talk about .jimmy your arguments are so profound.
You see. Worthless blather again. So, I'll ask you again. Do you chose Donald Trump as the best person to lead this country starting in November 2024? I don't. What say ye?

Last edited by Jimmy W; 02/26/24 12:45 AM.
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

So, don't beat around the bush. I'll ask you the same simple question. Do you think Donald Trump is the best person to be our president starting in November 2024. I say absolutely NOT. Let's all put our cards on the table. And you're next. Let's get this over with once and for all. What do you say?

Last edited by Jimmy W; 02/26/24 12:53 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by liverwort
In a democracy, laws are made directly by the voting majority leaving the rights of the minority largely unprotected.

In a republic, laws are made by representatives chosen by the people and must comply with a constitution that specifically protects the rights of the minority from the will of the majority.

The U.S. is a republic

Democracy is bad for minorities

Republic is good for the minorities and the majority.
'

We are a representative democracy. Most definitely a well recognized form of democracy. It too can be bad for minorities, as we see today.

It can be especially bad for minorities when they have been brainwashed into voting for the democratic party. A party that views them simply as a reliable voting bloc and a weapon to be used against their adversaries. They claim to be fighting for them, all the while enacting policy that destroys them and their future, this going back to LBJ.

4 members like this: canvasback, Ted Schefelbein, Jusanothajoe, mc
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Tim in PA
Originally Posted by liverwort
In a democracy, laws are made directly by the voting majority leaving the rights of the minority largely unprotected.

In a republic, laws are made by representatives chosen by the people and must comply with a constitution that specifically protects the rights of the minority from the will of the majority.

The U.S. is a republic

Democracy is bad for minorities

Republic is good for the minorities and the majority.
'

We are a representative democracy. Most definitely a well recognized form of democracy. It too can be bad for minorities, as we see today.

It can be especially bad for minorities when they have been brainwashed into voting for the democratic party. A party that views them simply as a reliable voting bloc and a weapon to be used against their adversaries. They claim to be fighting for them, all the while enacting policy that destroys them and their future, this going back to LBJ.
Brainwashed? Wow!! We can't have that anymore. Let's vote Republican!! So, here's the same question for you, big Tim. Do you think Donald Trump is the best person to be the president of the United States starting in November 2024? I don't. What do you say? A simple yes or no, please.

Sidelock
Sidelock

So, don't beat around the bush. I'll ask you the same simple question. Do you think Donald Trump is the best person to be our president starting in November 2024. I say absolutely NOT. Let's all put our cards on the table. And you're next. Let's get this over with once and for all. What do you say?

Come November, if Trump is on the ballot, yes. There is no one, absolutely no one who runs as a democrat that any clear minded person would vote for.

2 members like this: canvasback, Jusanothajoe
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Tim in PA

Come November, if Trump is on the ballot, yes. There is no one, absolutely no one who runs as a democrat that any clear minded person would vote for.
Good man!! At least you stand up and have the guts to say what you believe instead of beating around the bush with all this other squabbling. đź‘Ť

Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.