Originally Posted by canvasback
Originally Posted by BrentD, Prof
Originally Posted by canvasback
[quote=BrentD, Prof][quote=canvasback][quote=BrentD, Prof]

Biologists do not make policy.

What is the cougar conspiracy?[/quote

Brent, I can have reasonable conversations here with just about everyone but Keith. Ask SKB. But you are full of shit if you are pretending not to know what I’m talking about by referencing cougars. Subsequent to your pretence, you even acknowledge the subject in your response to Mark II.

You want to take it personal. You’ve even done it on other sites we both frequent. I don’t have much time for complete asshats.

As you wish. But you are once again full of shit as you often are. You want to talk about black helicopters dropping cats in Iowa? Fine. Tell us all about it, but reasonable conversation it is not. You cannot handle a conversation that deals with fact. Let's see you list the lies specifically. You can't. It ain't there. The IDNR has many times acknowledged and even reported cats in Iowa. Mark II knows that. We all know that. The Des Moines Register prints their acknowledgements. There is no population of cats, with few exceptions young males that travel hundreds of miles - mostly from the Black Hills, as confirmed genetically over and over. Do you really wish to claim there are established, sustained, transplanted populations here? Try it. Let's see your data. Come on.

If you want to call someone an asshat, lookin the mirror. You are what you are, a two-bit liar.

Except I’m not talking about Iowa. I’m talking about all across NA. Decades of denying their existence in Ontario despite hard evidence. Scat, fur, pictures, eyewitnesses, horses and cattle injured by large cats. Do you know how far southern Ontario is from the Black Hills?

And apparently you did know what I was referencing. That brown stuff is spewing out of your mouth.

I’ll also take the “anecdotal” evidences of several decades of hunters, farmers and other outdoorsmen over the pronouncements of government employees with a policy axe to grind. At least Covid had one benefit…..expose the BS of government funded “science”. You should be embarrassed!

You were right! Wow, you were clairvoyant it seems laugh laugh

https://twitter.com/VoyaWolfProject/status/1774782472942956960?cxt=HBwWwMbV1bDQpaExAAAA&cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

Still lmao over that BS you fall for.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]