Originally Posted by Ted Schefelbein
Originally Posted by Jimmy W
Originally Posted by Tim in PA
Originally Posted by Jimmy W
Do you see what I mean, Drew? My point exactly. ๐Ÿ™‚

You know, it's becoming more and more obvious that there is something fundamentally wrong with. Aside from being an obnoxious a--hole. You claim to have people on ignore, but you respond to their posts knowing what they said, and then feeling like you're caught, you go back and delete your previous posts thinking you can cover it up, but you're too dumb to realize the posts still exist on Ted's replies, which you can't delete.

And you play Mr. Penitent to Drew, which is nothing but BS. You play some weird passive-aggressive game, running from thread to thread like some goofy Mr. Rogers. - Wow, that's a really nice gun. Boy, you'll like shooting that. Great post, thanks for sharing. Yada yada - and then you turn around, start stirring up s--t, and try to blame someone else. Mr Innocent, I just thought someone might find this interesting.

Ted's wrong, sorry Ted, you're not a fool, you're some kind of maladjusted goblin sitting in your mom's basement plotting strife and giggling about it. Have a nice day.
Sorry that you are so upset, but since Ted placed his name in the "like" areas, I thought at the time three of us were having a conversation and Ted wasn't on my ignore list at the time. And I hate to disappoint you, but there have been close to 700 views since last night about 10:00. So someone must have found this thread interesting beside me. That is why I posted it to begin with. As if I have to explain something you. (?)And I kinda feel that maybe people should be apologizing to me. Now please go away. ๐Ÿ™„

You have been saying I was on your ignore list for a long time, jimmy. You are still lying.

Being on your ignore list is like the DGS medal of freedom to some of us.

Best,
Ted

๐Ÿ™‚

Last edited by Jimmy W; 07/01/24 05:30 AM.