September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (jlb, azgreg, LRF, Licensed to kill, bushveld, craigd), 228 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,857
Posts550,061
Members14,452
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#649307 07/23/24 03:24 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Worlds Best Gun Stores.. I have been lucky to visit some of the great gun stores/shops both in England, German, Italy and of course the US. Some have gone out of business and some still here. Hopefully they will still be around a long time.

I can say this without reservation there is no other shop/store in the world that can compare with Gordy and Sons based here in Houston. I have been there on two occasions

Its one of those places that when you see it, its like do it the best and just send me the bill. ( Like the times I have been at 74 Ranch Resort)

The publian stuff like the Rizzinis, Berettas, Browniings, etc is out front . . The best stuff is in the walk inn vault that you go into attended. If you ever get to Houston, stop in to see it.

John Boyd

Quality Arms

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971
3 members like this: Mills, bushveld, Ted Schefelbein
Sidelock
Sidelock

If I ever get another job down Texas way I’m sure gonna try.

AGS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I had never heard of them until I needed some oddball shotgun shells and found their ad on the internet. Claimed it was in stock. I was nervous but ordered them and transaction was flawless. Kept their address on file.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I bought a gun from them once. As advertised, fair price. Great transaction

Sidelock
Sidelock

I vote for the CSMC Showroom! Large fantastic displays of fine guns.

PULL!
Hal M. Hare
1 member likes this: aw1776
Boxlock
Boxlock

I have never been to Houston so I’m probably shouldn’t say anything but I have been two times to the store at Connecticut Shotgun in New Britain. They also have another store in another town in Connecticut. I’m not sure of the one that’s in the factory is unbelievable my uncle and I tried to count the amount of gun, it has to be in thousand they have everything there American guns European guns English guns guns I don’t know where they come from and they’re mostly all doubles and over and under what they put on the Internet is overwhelming but nothing compared to what they have in the store when I look at prices for guns that are hundreds of thousands of dollars each, I don’t pay much attention because I can’t afford it as a matter fact I can’t afford much of anything so it goes true for everything

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Hal M Hare
Were I on fire, I wouldn’t buy a glass of water from that bunch.

1 member likes this: Ted Schefelbein
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Bob Cash

+1

Dustin says, "Today is a gift, Have Fun."
Sidelock
Sidelock

Here is another reason to go to Texas. I have never been and want to go

Sidelock
Sidelock

I stopped in Gordy & Sons about 3 weeks ago, it was my third trip in a few years. I took the tour of the gun vault and was shown some incredible guns from a variety of mostly English and Italian makers. I bought a fine leather cartridge pouch from Els and Co based in S Africa but will be back soon to take a closer look at the guns.

I have to agree it must be the finest gun shop in the world. The environment is welcoming and the employees are friendly. I heard the store was opened only when the owner took delivery of 40 Purdeys that had been on order for years. It's worth the trip.

1 member likes this: ithaca1
Sidelock
Sidelock

Have any of you been to Griffin and Howe?

Sidelock
Sidelock

It sure would be nice to know what's behind that statement. To listen to the same guy a few years ago, you'd have thought CSMC walked on water, that he had Lou on speed dial, and was his BFF.

It would be better yet to hear both sides of the story, since statements like this can be damaging to the reputation of a company. Vague trash talking tells us nothing, and shouldn't be considered a valid review of product quality or services.

As to World's Best Gun Store, there are several that I really liked for different reasons. I am still impressed with the large selection of high quality doubles that I saw at London Guns in Santa Monica, Ca. when I was in college, and working for my uncle for the summer. This shop has been gone for years. My cousin and I were passing through on a business trip to dismantle some large machinery my uncle had bought, and when I saw the store, I asked him to stop to let me browse. I didn't even own any doubles then, but knew I wanted to. The salesman was polite and patient, but I don't think he took this college kid in Levi's, tee shirt, and sneakers as a serious buyer for 5 and even 6 figure Best Quality double shotguns and double rifles. It floored me to see some guns that cost many times the price of a new Cadillac. It was cool to examine the kinds of dangerous game guns that were used by Princes, Maharajahs, and titled English gentlemen in the African and Indian Hunting books I'd read. Nothing at all like the stuff you'd see in an average Pennsylvania deer hunting camp.

I was also impressed with Gene's Gun Shop, the gun and gunsmithing business that I frequently visited in my teens. As I've said here before, Gene showed me his vary large collection of ornate museum quality European doubles, Drillings, Vierlings, etc., that he had somehow stolen from the Nazi's when he was an Armorer in the German Army in WW II. It is even more amazing that he was able to smuggle that very large stash of guns into the U.S. when he emmigrated here after the war. It was the best place in my area to see the difference in engraving styles and game scenes between pre-war European guns, and the more pedestrian flying turnip stuff on American guns commonly seen here. Gene also took the time to teach me useful things like spring making and tempering when there weren't many customers, and his wife could handle the store. With only his strong grip, he managed to do very nice checkering without a cradle, and was happy to talk guns when he stopped to light his pipe. Naturally, he had a bias toward the German and Prussian guns he favored, and spent time showing me their superior fit and finish, bolting, etc. Most memorable of all is that Gene was a crazy bastard who did many things differently than ay other gun shop I've ever visited. He kept a loaded full auto Mauser pistol near the cash register to deal with anyone who might try to rob him. Many visits left me shaking my head, such as the time I was browsing the used guns while another customer was showing Gene his malfunctioning deer rifle. It was as quiet as a Library, and I could hear most of their discussion about a misfiring problem. Without any warning, there was a loud blast as Gene test fired the .30-06 through a hole in the floor behind the counter, into a drum of sand in the basement. You just don't experience things like that in most Gun Shops.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I hear Steve Barnett's in West Point, Mississippi is a pretty nice store. Has anyone been there before?

Last edited by Jimmy W; 07/26/24 09:27 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I fully intend to visit Steve Barnett Fine Guns in West Point, MS someday. I got to know Steve at gun shows/exhibitions several years before he passed away, and have gotten to know his stepson August, who now runs the business. My great friend John Roberts lives near enough to drive over and visit the store occasionally and always makes me jealous with the accounts of such.

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Jaqua's in Findlay, Ohio is a pretty nice store. A nice selection of all types of new and used guns. With several trap stands for tournaments.

Last edited by Jimmy W; 07/27/24 09:16 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I vote for that beautifully paneled old barn on the "Stearn and Rock-Bound Coast" back in the days when David Trevallion had his shop there.

Sidelock
Sidelock

British Sporting Arms in Millbrook is always nice to visit.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Jaquas was at one time a great place. I went there various times when Bill was alive. Years later I went and they did not have the quality/selection of the better grade guns that they had when bill was running it. I spoke to Cam and ask her what happened and she said they just did not sell as fast and now the people were more interested in Citoris, Beretta o/u and autos, so thats what they had.

John Boyd

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971
Sidelock
Sidelock

That's probably true. Most stores I go into are loaded with new $500.00, pump style shotguns, low brand handguns and assault rifles. And you named the decent brand names that people are interested in when they want a decent gun. I haven't been in Jaqua's in well over a decade. They used to be a huge trap shooting store. So, I can believe they have changed too. frown

Last edited by Jimmy W; 07/27/24 02:41 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by keith

It sure would be nice to know what's behind that statement. To listen to the same guy a few years ago, you'd have thought CSMC walked on water, that he had Lou on speed dial, and was his BFF...

...I was also impressed with Gene's Gun Shop, the gun and gunsmithing business that I frequently visited in my teens. As I've said here before, Gene showed me his vary large collection of ornate museum quality European doubles, Drillings, Vierlings, etc., that he had somehow stolen from the Nazi's when he was an Armorer in the German Army in WW II. It is even more amazing that he was able to smuggle that very large stash of guns into the U.S. when he emmigrated here after the war. It was the best place in my area to see the difference in engraving styles and game scenes between pre-war European guns, and the more pedestrian flying turnip stuff on American guns commonly seen here. Gene also took the time to teach me useful things like spring making and tempering when there weren't many customers, and his wife could handle the store. With only his strong grip, he managed to do very nice checkering without a cradle, and was happy to talk guns when he stopped to light his pipe. Naturally, he had a bias toward the German and Prussian guns he favored, and spent time showing me their superior fit and finish, bolting, etc. Most memorable of all is that Gene was a crazy bastard who did many things differently than ay other gun shop I've ever visited. He kept a loaded full auto Mauser pistol near the cash register to deal with anyone who might try to rob him. Many visits left me shaking my head, such as the time I was browsing the used guns while another customer was showing Gene his malfunctioning deer rifle. It was as quiet as a Library, and I could hear most of their discussion about a misfiring problem. Without any warning, there was a loud blast as Gene test fired the .30-06 through a hole in the floor behind the counter, into a drum of sand in the basement. You just don't experience things like that in most Gun Shops.

You sure never miss an opportunity to be a turd, do you vilhelm?
Although I no longer hold the New Britain's in such high regard, I am happy to hear of your close personal relationship
with your Nazi war criminal buddy Gene, you know, the seller of stolen war plundered goods to goose steppers such as yourself.

1 member likes this: Jimmy W
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

My best friend who died a year ago had over 3000 guns, he liked the nicer shotguns and put in a fine gun room. About two years before he died he said what he had in the better grade guns and some had been there 3-4 years. He said the ARs, Beretta 400s, Benellis and defense type handguns and shotguns moved out in 30-90 days. So he sent 160 nice guns to auction.From a business standpoint you have to sell what sells.

John
Quality Arms

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by keith

It sure would be nice to know what's behind that statement. To listen to the same guy a few years ago, you'd have thought CSMC walked on water, that he had Lou on speed dial, and was his BFF...

...I was also impressed with Gene's Gun Shop, the gun and gunsmithing business that I frequently visited in my teens. As I've said here before, Gene showed me his vary large collection of ornate museum quality European doubles, Drillings, Vierlings, etc., that he had somehow stolen from the Nazi's when he was an Armorer in the German Army in WW II. It is even more amazing that he was able to smuggle that very large stash of guns into the U.S. when he emmigrated here after the war. It was the best place in my area to see the difference in engraving styles and game scenes between pre-war European guns, and the more pedestrian flying turnip stuff on American guns commonly seen here. Gene also took the time to teach me useful things like spring making and tempering when there weren't many customers, and his wife could handle the store. With only his strong grip, he managed to do very nice checkering without a cradle, and was happy to talk guns when he stopped to light his pipe. Naturally, he had a bias toward the German and Prussian guns he favored, and spent time showing me their superior fit and finish, bolting, etc. Most memorable of all is that Gene was a crazy bastard who did many things differently than ay other gun shop I've ever visited. He kept a loaded full auto Mauser pistol near the cash register to deal with anyone who might try to rob him. Many visits left me shaking my head, such as the time I was browsing the used guns while another customer was showing Gene his malfunctioning deer rifle. It was as quiet as a Library, and I could hear most of their discussion about a misfiring problem. Without any warning, there was a loud blast as Gene test fired the .30-06 through a hole in the floor behind the counter, into a drum of sand in the basement. You just don't experience things like that in most Gun Shops.
You sure never miss an opportunity to be a turd, do you vilhelm? Although I no longer hold the New Britain's in such high regard,
I am happy to hear you still have a close personal relationship with your Nazi war criminal buddy Gene,
you know, the seller of stolen war plundered goods to goose steppers such as yourself.

Gene died several years ago Bob. The last time I spoke with him was early 1991 when I went to his house to see if he had a bolt stop for a Siamese Mauser action. Prior to that was in the mid-1980's before he sold his business and retired. Hardly a close personal relationship. I've said this before, but Gene had been a German soldier who emmigrated here after the war, like many other Germans who were not Nazi war criminals. In all the time I knew him, I never saw or heard of him selling even one of those highly ornate guns he stashed, and later smuggled to the U.S. They were never on the racks in his store, but were part of his large personal collection. I heard they were sold off to some wealthy collector after he died, but I never bought any from him. They had been confiscated by the Nazi's, not by Gene. He was an armorer, not part of the infantry. They were supposed to be crushed by him to prevent recapture and reuse, and sent to a steel mill to be melted and used by the Nazi's to make armaments. I suppose you could say he stole war materials from the Nazi's that would have been used against the Allies. They probably would have shot him or sent him to the Russian front if they caught him.

You knew all of that Bob, but you have some low class ignorant need to repeat lies and make shit up. That's the kind of person you are. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the folks at CSMC chose to not do business with you because they got sick of you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jaqua's is back. I was in maybe 10 years ago and saw a lot of black rifles and pumps, hardly any SxS. Now they have a great mix of very nice O/U, Purdey's , 21's, H&H, Woodwards.

This ain't a dress rehearsal , Don't Let the Old Man IN
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Nitrah
Jaqua's is back. I was in maybe 10 years ago and saw a lot of black rifles and pumps, hardly any SxS. Now they have a great mix of very nice O/U, Purdey's , 21's, H&H, Woodwards.
I keep looking at all the Model 21s they have on the internet. That's the main thing I am interested in. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by Jimmy W; 07/31/24 12:04 PM.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Glad to hear Jaquas is back like before. Its been at least 15 years since I was there. Before, was there several times and did not have the nice guns that they had when Bill was running it.

John
Arrieta
Quality Arms

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971
Sidelock
Sidelock

My version of the "World's Best Gun Store" no longer exists except in the memory of numerous outdoorsmen (and outdoorswomen) and firearm enthusiasts... Wall's General Store (and later on Wall's Gun Store) in Blairstown, Missouri about 50 miles southeast of Kansas City. This little town with a population of about 150 sits out in the middle of nowhere but for years it was home to the gun shop with the largest firearms inventory in the state of Missouri (if not most of the mid-west)! But it was the owner and the atmosphere that were really the biggest draw in my opinion.

John Wall had run his general store since the 1940's and by the time I was attending college at Central Missouri State University in Warrensburg in the late 80s his store had evolved into a firearms mecca extraordinaire! He had purchased the entire row of buildings that made up the series of store fronts along the west side of Main St in Blairestown. His "General Store" was at 203 N Main St and served as the main entrance to his world. The immediate interior is just about how you'd imagine an old general store with some counters down the sides and shelves for goods behind those on the walls, except in place of shelves along the wall to the right as you entered the store were big walnut gun cases with sliding glass doors. The used guns contained within ranged from the most pedestrian 22 single shot to engraved graded double barrel shotguns. Want a Winchester Model 12 or Model 42... Heck, what flavor?! He had multiples of each gauge and numerous grades to choose from. And new guns you say? Well that's where the other buildings came into play... They were for storage! Stacks of boxes of Remingtons, Rugers, Winchesters, etc. Just absolutely mind blowing inventory of firearms.

I purchased my very first sxs shotgun from John on an icy winter day when the weather was so bad they called off classes but somehow my old 4x4 Chevy made the drive to Blairstown with me and my 2 roommates. I had dug through the racks of double barrel guns every single time I went into his store and they were always too much for a college kid to afford, but on this day a recent addition sat in the rack... It was marked Stoeger on the top rib but turned out to be a Victor Sarasqueta Model 3 that was so fresh to his inventory he hadn't had the chance to clean it up yet. It was almost black with grime and no price tag so I had to holler at John to see what he wanted for it. He came over and took it in his hands and looked it over and opened the action and closed it with a click and said "Well, I took this in trade yesterday and haven't had time to really see what it's worth. I figure I've got about $150 in it and so I'd be happy to let you have it for that." About 2 hours later my roommates and I were headed back to Warrensburg with my newly purchased prize!

And that's pretty much how John seemed to operate. I needed a holster for a blackpowder Colt knock-off once and ran down to Blairestown and asked John if he had anything like that. He points to the counter along the left side of the store and says "I believe I bought a bunch of those type holsters back around 1982 and if I still have them they'd be under that counter near the front of the store." Yep, there they were all boxed and marked with what they fit and in pencil on the top of the box were handwritten prices. I asked John what he wanted for the holster and he asked what was written on the box... And that's what he sold it to me for.

John passed around 20 years ago and his shop had passed into other hands years before that and now it's a vacant lot holding a bunch of old cars. But for a while it held the World's Best Gun Store.

A little nugget of nostalgia.

6 members like this: coosa, Jimmy W, earlyriser, SKB, FallCreekFan, BrentD, Prof
Sidelock
Sidelock

Wouldn't it be nice to walk into Abercrombie and Fitch in New York, today? Or the guys out on the west coast to Kerr's? I would have loved to have seen Von Lengerke and Antoine in Chicago where my Winchester Model 21 was shipped to back in 1947. When I took my trip up to Connecticut last year and drove over to Winchester I wanted to go inside of the old building. But I didn't.

Last edited by Jimmy W; 08/05/24 04:07 PM.
Boxlock
Boxlock

Was in Jaquas last week. Lots of nice guns. I just don’t have the money.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mid South Guns in Wagram, NC, is now probably one of the better old-fashioned gun stores available. They do have a variety to appeal to whatever your pocketbook can afford.

RWG Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

You can get a nice feel for the Gordy's shop by watching Johnny Carter's Youtube video on it. Here is the link:

Looks like a lovely shop. Hope to visit it one day.

Living in Ohio I visit Jaqua's regularly either at their shop in Findley or at Cardinal Shooting Center when the big trap shoots are on. Nick and the guys are great to do business with. I haven't been out there in a few months, but they usually have a good selection of new and used guns for sale. What is nice about Jaqua's is that all the guns are open to you to handle. Even the super expensive stuff. The new shop is a tad smaller than Bill's old location (and there is no trap range and club anymore), but the mix of new and used guns remains pretty good. Always some thing to attract my attention every time I visit.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Nick's dad was hilarious. I remember the first time I went into their store and I was looking at their guns. Back around 2000. I'd never been in a big store like that before. I asked Nick's dad if I was allowed to pick up the guns to look at them. He started shaking his finger right in my face and said, "Yes you can handle the guns, BUT YOU BE CAREFUL!!" That really cracked me up. Nick sold me my first trap gun that day. A Beretta 686 Silver Pigeon and I paid an extra $500.00 to get a set of over/under barrels when I took it to the Grand American in Vandalia. I took the gun up there and they fitted the O/U barrels on the gun while I waited.

jlb Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

With respect to Wall's Gun Shop; my father purchased a Model 12 Winchester in 28 gauge from Wall's and asked if they went to gun shows? The reply was no its gun show every day here. Must have been a great place. Dad said there were 6 Model 12 28 gauges on the rack.

jlb

Sidelock
Sidelock

I always stopped at Wall's on the way to Trail Ridge Sporting Clays in the late 80s. It was an about 1 hour drive from south KC.

1 member likes this: Jusanothajoe
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

I remember when most Woolworth’s stores had a better than average sporting goods department. You could throw Sears and Montgomery Wards in that category, also. The gun counter would feature mostly new guns, a few beaters, and a 55 gallon drum with Mausers and Arisakas stuffed in it. My needs and wants were simpler then, but, they had everything. My first 1100 came from Woolworth’s, I still have the K4 Weaver I bought at Wards for my Remington 552.

There isn’t anything that really compares, anymore.

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Here's a reprint of an article on John Wall and his "General Store" from the early 90's...

https://www.newspapers.com/article/the-kansas-city-star-john-wall-blairstow/121583451/

The image in the article shows John and the store front I remember from my college days and my trips to Blairstown.

1 member likes this: FallCreekFan
Sidelock
Sidelock

I remember buying (with my parents’ help - paperwork wise) my first rifle from Woolworth’s in our local mall. Nowadays, that mall is the ultra-chic, can’t-afford-to-shop-there mall. Just like you described, Ted. I knew the counter man by name as we’d ride our bicycles (Sting Rays of course) three miles to the mall and hang around. Those were good days when a group of shaggy haired youngsters could safely go that far from home without fear - and be trusted not to get in trouble with the law.

1 member likes this: Ted Schefelbein
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by BPFischer
Here's a reprint of an article on John Wall and his "General Store" from the early 90's...

Thanks for this.

Got to love the bumper sticker on the wall of the old store:

“This is a non-profit organization. It wasn’t intended to be. It just turned out that way.” 🤓

Last edited by FallCreekFan; 08/09/24 12:22 PM.

Speude Bradeos
1 member likes this: Stanton Hillis
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Tom Bryant
I remember buying (with my parents’ help - paperwork wise) my first rifle from Woolworth’s in our local mall. Nowadays, that mall is the ultra-chic, can’t-afford-to-shop-there mall. Just like you described, Ted. I knew the counter man by name as we’d ride our bicycles (Sting Rays of course) three miles to the mall and hang around. Those were good days when a group of shaggy haired youngsters could safely go that far from home without fear - and be trusted not to get in trouble with the law.

The guy behind the counter knew my Dad and I by first name. We showed up after dinner on a Friday night, an hour or so before they closed, and he brought every new 12 gauge 1100 out, his idea, not mine, and we all appraised the wood on each gun, maybe 8 of them, and he let me pick one I liked the most. With tax, it was $211.00, I think it was 1978. I made $2.65 an hour at the grocery store, it seemed like it took forever to get that pile of money saved up.

The only kids who had Schwinn in our neighborhood got them used. I didn’t live on the wrong side of the tracks, but, you could hear the trains from where I did.

I look at new guns, now, and the thrill is gone. But, it was a thrill for me back then.

Best,
Ted

1 member likes this: old colonel
Sidelock
Sidelock

Every time I go through SW Ohio I stop at a gun store in South Lebanon, Ohio. It's called Country Attic Treasures. Nice place with reloading supplies, guns on consignment and they carry several SxSs in the back room. Winchester and Henry lever rifles and the newest shotguns, assault rifles and handguns. It's a pretty cool store. Check out their website!!

Last edited by Jimmy W; 08/12/24 06:25 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

My years working at "The Gentleman Hunter" in the left wing outpost of Bethesda, Maryland lead me to nominate that store as one of the World's Best. The number of high grade and collectable guns that passed through that store was amazing. Unfortunately, most of them didn't stay long, going quickly to new owners. The store will be missed and I will miss my retirement job.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.