September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (jlb, azgreg, LRF, Licensed to kill, bushveld, craigd), 228 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,857
Posts550,061
Members14,452
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#649307 07/23/24 03:24 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Worlds Best Gun Stores.. I have been lucky to visit some of the great gun stores/shops both in England, German, Italy and of course the US. Some have gone out of business and some still here. Hopefully they will still be around a long time.

I can say this without reservation there is no other shop/store in the world that can compare with Gordy and Sons based here in Houston. I have been there on two occasions

Its one of those places that when you see it, its like do it the best and just send me the bill. ( Like the times I have been at 74 Ranch Resort)

The publian stuff like the Rizzinis, Berettas, Browniings, etc is out front . . The best stuff is in the walk inn vault that you go into attended. If you ever get to Houston, stop in to see it.

John Boyd

Quality Arms

John Boyd
Quality Arms Inc
Houston, TX
713-818-2971
3 members like this: Mills, bushveld, Ted Schefelbein
Sidelock
Sidelock

If I ever get another job down Texas way I’m sure gonna try.

AGS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I had never heard of them until I needed some oddball shotgun shells and found their ad on the internet. Claimed it was in stock. I was nervous but ordered them and transaction was flawless. Kept their address on file.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I bought a gun from them once. As advertised, fair price. Great transaction

Sidelock
Sidelock

I vote for the CSMC Showroom! Large fantastic displays of fine guns.

PULL!
Hal M. Hare
1 member likes this: aw1776
Boxlock
Boxlock

I have never been to Houston so I’m probably shouldn’t say anything but I have been two times to the store at Connecticut Shotgun in New Britain. They also have another store in another town in Connecticut. I’m not sure of the one that’s in the factory is unbelievable my uncle and I tried to count the amount of gun, it has to be in thousand they have everything there American guns European guns English guns guns I don’t know where they come from and they’re mostly all doubles and over and under what they put on the Internet is overwhelming but nothing compared to what they have in the store when I look at prices for guns that are hundreds of thousands of dollars each, I don’t pay much attention because I can’t afford it as a matter fact I can’t afford much of anything so it goes true for everything

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Hal M Hare
Were I on fire, I wouldn’t buy a glass of water from that bunch.

1 member likes this: Ted Schefelbein
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by Bob Cash
Originally Posted by Hal M Hare
Were I on fire, I wouldn’t buy a glass of water from that bunch.

+1

Dustin says, "Today is a gift, Have Fun."
Sidelock
Sidelock

Here is another reason to go to Texas. I have never been and want to go

Sidelock
Sidelock

I stopped in Gordy & Sons about 3 weeks ago, it was my third trip in a few years. I took the tour of the gun vault and was shown some incredible guns from a variety of mostly English and Italian makers. I bought a fine leather cartridge pouch from Els and Co based in S Africa but will be back soon to take a closer look at the guns.

I have to agree it must be the finest gun shop in the world. The environment is welcoming and the employees are friendly. I heard the store was opened only when the owner took delivery of 40 Purdeys that had been on order for years. It's worth the trip.

1 member likes this: ithaca1
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.