September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Who's Online Now
9 members (Der Ami, CJ Dawe, J.B.Patton, Birdog, bushveld, 3 invisible), 249 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,884
Posts550,433
Members14,454
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted by lonesome roads
Originally Posted by craigd
…why don't you message the prof for a quick lesson.

Which one? There’s a couple of us here.

craigd: What’s your prediction for the fight?

LR: My prediction?

craigd: Yes, your prediction.

LR: Pain.

Unstable angina doesn’t count……

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Now for Part 2 of responding to Jimmy W's Trolling and stupidity:

Jimmy has asked me to re-enter the Global Warming debate with him, because it is now Summer, and in the Summer, it almost always gets hot in the Northern Hemisphere.

I don't really care to go back to that Off-Topic subject with Jimmy, because he repeatedly has shown us that no amount of proof to the contrary will sway him. And worse, he was unable to grasp that even historical climate graphs posted by him actually proved he was wrong.

During college, when a majority of climate "Scientists" were predicting a coming Ice Age, I spent the summer working for my uncle in Kalifornia, and we often had to travel through the entire state, and Nevada and Oregon as well.

On my first day there, my cousin and I went to a warehouse my uncle owned near Mather Air Force Base, to load a flat bed truck with several tons of steel floor grating and other materials. It was 104 degrees, and I was amazed that it was so dry, I barely broke a sweat with all that physical labor. We had to use a cutting torch to burn some grating, and had to wet down a large area to make sure the sparks would not ignite nearby weeds and cause a wildfire. I stood by with a hose while my cousin used the torch. He explained that most of Kalifornia is as dry as a popcorn fart in the Summer, except for irrigated farm land. He said we could end up in jail if we accidentally started a fire, and huge wildfires that burned for weeks were common there. On weekends, we went on several camping trips at Silver Lake, Caples Lake, Lake Tahoe, etc. Lake levels were very low due to drought conditions, and cooking or campfires were strictly prohibited. It rained for a short period one day that entire Summer, and it made Newspaper headlines because that was so unusual.

In short, nothing has changed except the false narratives that went from a coming Ice Age, to one where the Ice Caps are melting and the oceans are heating and rising to flood every coastal area. Here's an interesting article showing how complex and uncertain this subject is. Dumb "Chicken Littles" will cherry pick it to death:

https://e360.yale.edu/features/greening-drylands-carbon-dioxide-climate-change

Jimmy goes on to say that EV's use a lead acid battery for electrical systems, which is true. That auxillary 12 volt battery is smaller than the typical lead acid battery used to start the engine in Internal Combustion vehicles. So his silly claim that EV's use a large amount of lead is also wrong.

Originally Posted by Jimmy W
I think you must hold the record on this website, to shut down more threads than anybody else. So let's see you do it again.

Jimmy is also too dumb to understand that I don't shut down any Threads here. Dave Weber is the Administrator, and the only one here who can lock Threads or delete them entirely. Jimmy's fellow Libtards were successful in convincing Dave that I should be subject to Moderation, which means Dave must read every Post I submit, and decide to permit it or to censor it entirely. That also means Dave now reads Threads he otherwise wouldn't, except if a bunch of crybabies started complaining en masse. So when a Thread is locked, and my name appears as the last Post made, that means Dave approved my Post, but decided that he did not want the war of words or off-topic matter to continue. If I was the sole cause of having those Threads locked, Dave could just as easily censor or reject my post, and allow the Thread to continue without any input from me.

So far as I know, only the Liberal Left weenie SKB and I are currently subject to this Moderation. It appears that some here feel Jimmy should actually be banned for his incessant Trolling, disruptions, and his phony behavior of igniting shit-storms, and then going back to delete and/or edit previous posts, in order to act innocent. But unlike many others, I don't tell Dave how to run his Forum.

Originally Posted by Tim in PA
I see the mask is off and the real Jimmy is here, to what do we owe this honor? It isn't often we see the real you.

But, I have to tell you, I prefer the obnoxious authentic you to the smarmy, syrupy, phony you we normally see.

Originally Posted by azgreg
Wait a minute! Tim and keith both from Pennsylvania. Isn't that the same place that republican was shooting from the rooftop? Must be the water over there. Too much lead in the water table. No more lead shot for you guys ! 😄

This is nothing to joke about. You should be permanently banned from this forum just for this.

I looks as if it is time for Jimmy to shift gears and go back to playing the innocent act again... you know... before Dave catches on.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

3 members like this: Jimmy W, Thruxton, Kolar Dickson
Sidelock
Sidelock

keith---Go back through the past six pages (to July 1st) and count the number of threads that have a yellow lock beside them showing that they have been shut down. Then look across the page to the right and see who the last person to post was. I count at least 10 threads that you were the last person to post before they got shut down and/or your last post was deleted. So, because of YOUR stupid remarks and ridiculous comments and trolling, those threads got shut down. That is what I meant when I said that- YOU SHUT DOWN THREADS. In other words, because of you, they were locked out. It just goes to show everyone who does the trolling, disruptions and sh-- storms as you put it. But I believe they already knew. Theres your proof. Now tell us- who should be banned? Looks like someone has ALREADY caught on to you, big boy. Nuff said. 🙄

Last edited by Jimmy W; 08/03/24 11:31 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Go back through the past six pages and count the number of threads that have a yellow lock beside them showing that they have been shut down, keith. I count at leastt 10 threads that you were the last person to post before they got shut down. So, because of your remarks and ridiculous comments, they got shut down. That is what I meant when I said that YOU SHUT DOWN THREADS. Nuff said.

Jimmy, I explained how it works for the others who are forced to read your repeated drivel, since you are apparently still banned from the Indiana Gun Owners forum due to your Trolling.

I never expected that you would have the intelligence to understand my explanation of how Threads get locked, which is why I didn't direct it to you. If I had the power of an Administrator or Moderator to shut down Threads here, or to block Posts, nobody here would ever have to read your stupidity again. Then you would move on and continue to be a Trolling idiot on some other gun forum. BTW, I was hoping that you would back up the lie you told when you said that I had actually read the repeated Spam PM's you sent to me, while you also claimed to be IGNORING me. I even explained to everyone exactly how you could prove your false assertion, and hoped that you might at least act like a man and apologize for your lie. I am really not at all surprised that you are unable to do either, because you are a Trolling phony.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

3 members like this: Jimmy W, azgreg, Kolar Dickson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yeah, right. We especially loved the thread where you said, "I want to thank Dave Weber for permitting this BS thread." Then about that time--BANG!! BA-ZAP!! SHUT DOWN!! LOCKED OUT!! Ha-ha!! 😄😄 Give it a rest, Pennsylvania.

Last edited by Jimmy W; 08/05/24 05:20 PM.
SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Looking forward to the 1st of Sept. and hitting the hill with my boy Tuck, we had a good year last year.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

I miss Monkey Jim.
1 member likes this: Jimmy W
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yeah, right. I especially loved the thread where you said, "I want to thank Dave Weber for permitting this BS thread." Then about that time--BANG!! BA-ZAP!! SHUT DOWN!! LOCKED OUT!! Ha-ha!! 😄😄 Give it a rest, Pennsylvania.

So tell us this Dimmy W... who was it that locked that particular Thread? Was it me or Dave Weber who has the power to do that? If you think it was my last post that caused it to be locked, then why wouldn't Dave simply toss my post, instead of allowing it to appear? Why wouldn't he just give me the boot like they did to you on the INGO forum?

This is exactly why I didn't address you. You have the mindless simpleton mentality that allows you to be convinced that the same Kalifornia wildfires that burned in the dry season for millennia are suddenly evidence that the oceans are boiling.

Instead of engaging in conjecture, why don't you ask Dave Weber who locked that particular Thread, and why? Why don't you join your Libtard buddies and ask him to ban me? I don't think you will do that because you are a fearful little Troll. Speaking of your fearful behavior, I notice you have neither apologized for lying when you claimed I read your Spam PM's, nor did you show us any proof of your false claim. Are you that small and weak that you are unable to ever admit being wrong?

3 members like this: Jimmy W, Thruxton, azgreg
Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh my gosh! I just noticed that the Covid-19 Thread has been LOCKED. Oh the humanity! All of those guys were just having a good time sharing accounts of their experiences with the China Virus and then... one evil Thread Locker came along and obviously caused it to be LOCKED Down tighter than a Democrat Mask Mandate. According to you Dimmy W, it had to be the fault of the last person who made a Post in that Thread. So I checked and the last person to make a Post was you Dimmy W

... Then about that time--BANG!! BA-ZAP!! SHUT DOWN!! LOCKED OUT!! Ha-ha!! 😄😄 Give it a rest....

You certainly have some loose screws Dimmy W.... More loose screws than anyone on this forum. But you didn't have to come here and ruin the Covid-19 Thread for everyone. You should hang your head in shame. Now hurry and email or PM your puppet masters and see if they will give you a clever reply.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

2 members like this: azgreg, Jimmy W
Sidelock
Sidelock

Steve,
What gun will you be carrying? The H&H, or something smaller for grouse?

PS. This morning, I tried to find your website from your profile here. Did not work. Did you change websites or have a new one under construction? Just a head's up, in case it was supposed to work.

_________
BrentD, (Professor - just for Stan)
=>/

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Brent,
Thanks for the heads up on my website, I need to look into that.

I picked up a new grouse gun last year, a CS Rosson BLE 12ga 2&1/2" gun with 26" tubes. I shoot RST 2&1/2" shells, 7/8oz loads and they are plenty for Blue Grouse.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

I miss Monkey Jim.
2 members like this: old colonel, Jimmy W
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.