I received my RBL on the 14th. About two hours later I had it in the field after pheasants. I shot one that flushed when my dog pointed. It flew directly overhead, my hardest shot, and I nailed it with 1-1/8 oz #6 Remington Nitro Mag. Subsequent patterning shows that the gun shoots a little high at 40 yds, which is perfect for the way I shoot. I recommend that you pattern the gun before having it bent. Ed Mason guns in Cordova, TN has bent a few guns for me. They can bend a stock with a through-bolt if you decide that you need it. Incidentally, I had requested that CSM pick a stock with a little cast on, as I am a lefty. I had heard that a few stocks wound up with cast off or cast on after drying, and these were set aside for purchasers with special requirements. My stock has about 3/16" cast on. I did not upgrade wood, but my stock has a lot of fiddleback. I think I got lucky because of the bent stock. I'm also going to have the trigger positions reversed and the trigger spoons bent to face the left trigger finger, but that will have to wait until spring. I have a whole grouse season ahead of me before that. So far I am more than pleased with the RBL and I've already decided to sell a much higher graded gun that I have had for years because I probably won't use it much again.