George I'm not trying to start anything but I doubt many would buy anything based on those photos. JMO I do all of my buying for my gun business from auctions. Some are good some are bad. Some have decent photos some have none. Photos can also lie. Over the years I've found out which auction houses' descriptions I can trust and which ones I bid really low on expecting a bad gun but not paying much for it. None do a really good job on photos and most descriptions leave a lot to be desired. Ask why and you get the old "they can't spend that much time with each gun." I've put pretty good descriptions on my listings, it takes about 10 minutes a gun. With 2 or 3 people doing it, it wouldn't take all that long. In my opinion most just don't want you to know everything thats wrong with a gun. If you phone them and ask specific questions it's still hard to get an answer. Most of the time the people that know how to answer your question are either busy or not there. It's a hard way to buy guns and you get screwed once in a while, but if you can't be there you have to take your chances.